Doodling

I bolt up in bed from a nightmare. I calm myself down and lay back in bed when my alarm goes off. I groan loudly slamming the alarm clock making it stop. I crawled out of bed and I decided to wear a dress, I walked down stairs. Klaus comes running towards me, "Y/N, there you are. Can you spare some change?" I laugh, shaking my head. "Yeah, on the dresser in my room." He runs past me and I continue walking into the kitchen. I hear a whooshing noise from behind me, I had gotten used to it at this point. I turn around handing the cup of black coffee to Five. Five is my best friend, I'll admit at first we hated each other and we constantly argued but now, it's the same way but this time we are best friends. He smiles at me so I stick my tongue out. He just chuckles and then Luther runs into the room. "Family meeting." Five nods to me and we all walk into the living room wondering what's happening. "Y/N, leave." I raise an eyebrow confused looking at the others. Five death glares Luther. He just crosses his arms, "You aren't family, so you need to leave." Luther speaks loudly. I just shake my head and walk out of the living room, up to Five's bedroom. I sit on his bed swinging my feet waiting for him to come in to tell me all the drama.

I got bored so I took one of his pens, lifted up my skirt a little and began doodling on my leg. I was drawing some random things on my left thigh when Five spatial jumped into the room slamming his fist into a wall. He leaned his head against the wall huffing, trying to calm his breathing. I cleared my throat a bit, "I guess it was a nice talk hm." He turns around quickly, his body goes to a calm state and his face softens with a smile. He raises an eyebrow smirking and sits to the right of me. The bed bounces a bit so I laugh, he looks at my thigh and examines the drawings. I grab another marker, taking the lid off with my teeth and then handing him the marker. He smiles and gently takes the cap out of my mouth. I slowly move my leg towards him, "You can draw on this one if you'd like." "Really?" He says somewhat shocked. I nod looking at him and smiling. He puts his hand on my thigh pulling it onto his leg, he firmly grips it and starts drawing with his other hand. At first he was drawing delicate things like flowers, hearts, moons, and some other things like skulls, sad faces, spiders, and witch stuff. I just smirk at him shaking my head on how someone could be so soft and yet so dark at the same time.

He puts the tip of the pen in his mouth lightly, I could tell by the way his hair fell and the way his face was focused, that he was thinking on what to do. I just watched as he took the pen out of his mouth and began writing words on my leg. He smiles, looks at me, then he starts blushing and getting flustered. He covers the words, I smirk a bit "What's it say?" He just shakes his head no, "Don't look, I messed up. I'm going to clean it off!" "Don't" We stared at each other, his green eyes were a bit light and flowy. I smile, which causes him to smile. While we were looking at each other he removed his hand. I didn't notice until he put his index finger on the bottom of my jaw, and his thumb on my chin. He slowly lowered my head so I could read it. 'Be Mine.' was written on my thigh with a heart next to it. I smiled and started laughing, I looked at Five and he looked a bit sad. He turned his head away embarrassed. I grabbed his hair and turned him so he would face me. "Of course I'll be yours." I kiss his cheek lightly. The light in his eyes seemed to gleam even brighter. I just chuckled at how cute he is when flustered. He places his hand in mine and squeezes tightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Time Skip: 10 months of dating

I walked into the room slightly confused, Luther had a friend over. He was a bit shorter than Five, had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I walk up from behind Five whispering in his ear. "Who's he?" Five looked at me then him. "Y/N, this is Luther's friend Michael. Michael this is y/n." I shake the boy's hand, but then he kisses the top. I smiled awkwardly looking at Five, he sucked in his cheek. Five and I haven't told anyone we were dating for multiple reasons. We weren't ready for the comments his family would make, we weren't ready for the pressure from his family, mostly the reasons are because of his family. I turn around and look at the Hargreeves who don't seem as if they weren't paying attention. I walk over towards them and Michael and Five follow close behind. Michael makes a very weird comment about how pretty I was. We all sit down at random places in the living room. Michael decided to sit close to me and ask questions. "So y/n. How'd a nice person like you meet a crazy person like Five?" I shrug lightly, thinking about how Five and I met. Michael kept going on rants about things, almost as if he was trying to show off. I just kept trying not to laugh at how pathetic this boy was. Five sat across from me, I kept teasing him by rolling my head back or lifting my skirt up a bit to 'Scratch my knee' he would just smirk.