Betrayal (1)

Five and the other Hargreeves are arguing about stopping the apocalypses which is apparently in 7 days. I'm not allowed to be apart of the conversation because 'I am useless' according to Luther. Vanya walks past me with her new guy friend, I slowly move so I can see everything that's happening. "Leonard Peabody." he says awkwardly as fuck which made me feel embarrassed. An argument breaks out and I try not to laugh because it's funny when they argue. Vanya and Leonard walk past not noticing me. "I forgot my jacket, I'll be back." he turns around and I duck slightly while he walks past me and up the stairs for some reason. I slowly follow him watching as he walks up to a glass cabinet and taking the Sir Regi figurine out. He stuffs it in his pocket and walks away out the door meeting up with Vanya. I'm going to mind my business because Luther told me to stay out of the room, so I mean jokes on him. I go back down stairs listening into the conversation, "Fine, I'll do it by myself." Five yells walking towards me as I come out from behind the corner. "Nice talk." I smirk walking backwards with Five, and turning back around walking up the stairs next to him. "I'll need your help y/n." he says quietly as I laugh lightly. "I know."

So here we are outside in front of a random store during the middle of the night. "Your girlfriend is in there? Is she a worker or something?" I ask leaning towards Five as he turns his head with a weird look, "Or something." I nod walking forward "Well let's go get her." we go into the store, it seemed to be empty besides some worker standing behind the cashier stand. "Hello, welcome to Hals department store." the cashier spoke while filling their nails looking down. I look at Five and he shook his head no and continued walking. He looked around the store for her while I looked around the store at all the cute clothes that I was about to borrow. Five stands in front of a mannequin and I walk besides him holding clothes that were probably going to fall out. "Dolores." he whispered looking at a mannequin with a red wig, a hat, and a poke-a-dot shirt. "That's a mannequin." I whisper to him but he ignores it "It's good to see you." I widen my eyes and purse my lips spinning on my heel "I'll leave you two alone." I take a shirt off the rack and walk away going back to what I was doing. I see a shopping cart and grab it throwing clothes in it, and continuing my shopping spree. I start humming a song when the lights turn off and see two people putting on masks with guns. "Nooo." Five shouts then I hear gun shots going off towards him

I duck under a rack of clothes as Five jumps next to me, "Two people in masks, at 3 o'clock." I whisper to Five as it goes quiet. He nods looking around the corner grabbing Dolores. He holds Dolores next to me "I'll be back for you I promise." I roll my eyes and began crawling away from Five looking around at everything. I pull a gun from my waist pocket and see that it had a full clip. I hide it using the side of my thigh and slowly crouch walk towards an area that gives me a clear view of the store. More gun shots go off as I can see two familiar silhouettes and bright lights going off. I take an aim and fire just nicking the tall ones leg as he turns towards me, I crouch run ducking under things as things around me get bullet holes. I hide under a desk where the lady was at, "What's happening?" she cried out as I pretended to be scared and faking crying, "I don't know, I'm scared. There's people with guns and are shooting." the girl and I sat next to each other as it went quiet. "I'll distract them, you go through that door on the left and run as far away as you can." I nod and the lady cries shaking scared out of her mind. I slowly peek around the corner giving her the signal, she runs through the door and away from harm. I hear footsteps coming closer to me.

Five shows up behind me with his doll in a duffle bag holding it closely. "I got you." he says and I sit down resting my body before we'd have to make a grand escape. "We'll get out of here I promise." he whispers "Alive hopefully?" I whisper out to him and he just side eyes me for some odd reason. Five starred at me with those beautiful green eyes of his, "I'll distract them while you regain energy." I stand up and bolt to the other side of the building as they shoot at me, I duck behind a wall as the bullets don't stop. I heard footsteps to the right of me and automatically knew it wasn't Five, the footsteps were heavier and carried some weight meaning it would need to be someone taller and bigger than Five. I lean my head against the wall gripping my gun with my finger on the trigger as my breath deepens. The footsteps stop and I look up to see a mask that was blue and looked like weird cartoon bear. I close my eyes as the person puts a finger on the trigger and pull it back. A noise went off but it wasn't a gun shot, it was the clip being empty. "Maybe shouldn't have wasted it on the walls." I laugh out as the person tilts their head as if they knew me. 

I begin running away which was a stupid idea because they ran faster than me. I knocked over racks which made the person stumble a bit. I ended up in a corner where there was a lot of empty space and I was now visible. The blue masked person got me in the dead end, I wasn't ready to admit defeat but I knew this person could easily win this fight. I slowly started walking to the side, "I'm just gonna go over here." I go to run but the grab my by my shirt tossing me, I flew sliding across the floor slamming into the corner of the desk. I wince in pain slowly standing up when a loud gun shots going off. I collapse to the ground playing dead, I slowly drag myself behind the desk using it as a shield. I hear police sirens going off and then the two masked people disappear. "Shit." I hear Five whisper, I slowly stand up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach and side. I hold my stomach coughing up a bit of blood, I limp towards Five as the police tried getting in. I felt light headed, my body was sore, bruised and bloody. "Five?" I question in pain as he just walks off leaving me there.

Not only was I in physical pain but also mentally, did Five really just leave me here to die? I shake my head turning around collapsing to the ground from using all my strength to stand. I hear shouting but it was very incoherent. Bright lights shine in my directions as I weakly turn my head only to see everything go blurry. My breathing slowed down, my heart racing, bright lights, pain, an overwhelming emotion came over me. I felt someone touch my neck feeling for a pulse as I took what I think would be my final breath. ... 

(Do you guys like this writing style? or should I change it? ALSO I MIGHT BINDGE WATCH UMBRELLA ACADEMY AGAIN. So you guys will probably get more stories of the actual plots in the show.)