Hide and Seek

"1..2..3 Ready or not here I come!" I heard Five shouting from down stairs. I was upstairs in his closet trying not to laugh. I could never keep a straight face even if it was a serious situation. I heard his footsteps go into the bathroom then a few other places, then I heard the bedroom door open. I put my hand over my mouth breathing deeply but not to loud. He checked under the bed, I was smart enough to put clothes over me so it looked like just a plain old pile of clothes. I heard him walking towards the closet, I try not to move or laugh, I heard the door opening so I stopped breathing. He closed the door so I started breathing again. I heard him leave the room closing the door. I did a sigh of relief until, the closet door slammed open "Found you!" I peeked through the clothes and seen Five, I threw the clothes on him and started running. I ran down the stairs into the kitchen passing the other Hargreeves, "Hide me, Five and I are playing hide and seek!" I hid in the cupboard and told the other Hargreeves to shush. I heard Five spatial jump into the kitchen and I tried not to laugh while he walked around, "Has anyone seen y/n?" everyone laughed making random noises. "No haven't seen them?" I put my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh then Klaus started making jokes and I was trying not to wheeze. I hear footsteps towards the door then I hear it open slowly. "Found you" I lay still pretending to be a mannequin "Oh hey funny seeing you here." Five pulls me out of the cupboard and pats my head. "Weirdo." I shake my hair hitting him in the face gently with it, still hugging "Tag!" I poke his shoulder making him pretend to be in pain. "Tag." he pokes me, I laugh playfully knowing what about to happen. "Tag?" he sighs lovingly batting his eyelashes seeming to be bored "Tag" I smirk taking a few steps back getting ready to run. "Tag" I poke him and start running out of the kitchen as fast as I could. I hear him behind me so I run up the stairs, I hit the dead end and turn around slowly to see him at the end of the hall. "How's it going over there?" He shrugs "Good, how's it going over there?" I shrug then do a big spin "Good, to bad you are so far away, I'd totally kiss you right now." I laugh a bit while there's a smile plastered on my face from ear to ear. He spatial jumps behind me and I jump from being startled, "So about that kiss." He smiles down at me, I giggle a bit. I pull him into a kiss and we stay like that for a moment. He starts smirking and I raise my eyebrow confused "Tag" he shouts spatial jumping away. "Hey, I can't run that fast."