Cake

Five Hargreeves is the type of boy who only thinks about is sex. How do I know this? Well, because here I am about to yell at this nonsensical boy. I feel like he only ever wants to have sex and then move on to something else. It's quiet upsetting because to think that he is my boyfriend and we still barley talk. He was in the living room arguing about something along the lines of an apocalypses. "Five can we talk?" I say quietly but just loud enough for him to hear me and turn around. "Not right now y/n." he whisper shouts pointing his finger at me and then turning around. "That's all you ever say." I whisper in an almost sad tone putting my head up against the wall with my hand pressed against it. Five sighs deeply, "You seem to always just choose bad timing, not my fault." I go wide eyed shaking my head leaning off the wall. "Whatever Five, it's always a bad time with you. When will there ever be a good time?" I go to walk off but he spatial jumps pulling me into a kiss. "Well talk about this later." I pull away, "See you 100 years when 'later' finally arrives." He goes to kiss me again but I press my finger against his lips pushing him away.

"Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet. Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me. But I feel like I'm just missing, something whenever you leave." I breathe in deeply blurting out how I feel even if it's in front of his family. "You've got all the ingredients except you loving me." Five just stares at me in almost a sorrowful angry tone. "And respectfully. I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard while you walk away with the frosting on my heart." I yell putting my finger in his face trying to show him I was serious. He stumbles back a bit stunned that I had gotten angry at him. I bit my lip putting my hand on the top of my head and breathing in. "So I'm taking back, what's mine you'll miss. The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night." I whisper shout as Klaus just looks at us sipping fake tea causing me to try not to laugh.

"I'm-" Five goes to speak but I was so caught up I couldn't stop. "You smell just like vanilla, you taste like buttercream. But you're filling up my senses with empty calories. I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave, you've got all the ingredients except you needing me." I rub my head as he looks a bit taken back at what I'm saying. I run my fingers through my hair trying not to laugh like an insane person, "If I am just a piece of cake, I am just a piece of cake then you are just a piece of meat. A piece of meat to me." I shut my eyes kind of regretting what I had said. I feel his arm slither around me and hugging me tightly, "I'm sorry, y/n. I never meant to make you feel like I didn't love you or need you. I do love you and I do need you, you are the only one keeping me sane throughout all of this. I'll start including you more in things I need help with." He strokes my hair leaning down into my ear. "I need you to help me stop the Apocalypse." I relax my face finally understanding why he keeps talking about it.

"Oooh, that's it? thought you'd need help with something bigger especially with the way you've been acting up." I whisper laughing quietly in his ear causing him to sigh. "So you in." I nod pulling way. "Of course dummy." Klaus laughs a bit "Detective Cake and Meat to the rescue." I laugh in an almost cringe way. Five will never let me drop the fact I called him a piece of meat, and believe me he will make me pay for it.