Like Old Times

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Number 8 or y/n was bestfriends with Number Five, some would even say they were an inseparable team. They fought side by side together and they were pretty damn good at it. Everything was going good for them but one day when a 15 year old Five, he was being a stingy cunt. Five got way in over his head at lunch, he ran out of the academy and wasn't seen again. Y/N's world had changed in a way that she never would have thought. Since y/n was having a hard time doing basic tasks everyone seemed to have ganged up on her. Fights would break out between 8 and the others pretty frequently. Everyone seemed to be against her besides Number four aka Klaus and Number 7 aka Vanya. 8 would hangout with Klaus a lot more than Vanya which caused y/n to fall into unhealthy habits. It started all with one 'special brownie' that's all it took for y/n to spiral into the world of trying different drugs and alcohol to stop the pain. Y/N and Klaus were one in the same. Y/N had made a few mistakes, one of them was for meeting the handler. Y/N had now been stuck in her 15 year old body, fun.

Y/N's Point of View 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old man finally croaked and here we all are acting as if we care. I was currently in my old room feeling all the old memories hitting me like a tsunami. 'I think we're alone now' by tiffany starts to faintly play. I start slowly dancing around the room, swinging my feet and swaying my head. A few moments later a loud noise goes off and the academy starts shaking a bit, a blue light peaks in through the windows. I ran downstairs and outside into the area from which it was coming from. I stared at the big bright blue blob that was in front of me confused. I looked at the others who were also confused and I just shrugged at Diego who was yelling at me. Klaus came running out and threw a fire extinguisher, "What's that supposed to do?" I shout at him getting behind him for protection. "No idea." he shouts back as we both laugh. From the bright blue light someone fell and then it disappeared leaving the person on the ground groaning in pain. "Does anyone else see a tiny Number 5?" Klaus shouts in an almost sorrowful tone. I push everyone to the side and look at the boy in a giant grey suit. I didn't know what to do but I knew that I was angry, filled with questions and confusion. Maybe I felt a bit relieved but it angered me how he didn't do anything or even say anything. I walk up to him and slap him across the face as if I wanted him to go into a different dimension also leaving my hand to sting. "Fuck you." I shouted on the verge of tears and I began running away from everyone and into my room. 

*Minutes later*

I walked into the kitchen where everyone else was talking about what happened to Five. "It was shit by the way." Five says as I began walking towards Klaus, "Called it." Klaus laughs scooting over so I can sit next to him on the table. "Hello Y/N." Five says, popping a marshmallow into his mouth. I looked at him disgustedly, "Whatever." I lean my head on Klaus whispering to him, "Do you have that special chocolate?" He nods handing me some, I bite into it listening to Five continue talking about everything he had seen. I felt bad for Five, he had seen some things and went through a lot. I was mad at him for leaving me all alone especially with these assholes. Five begins walking off as the others call out for him to stay. I get off the table walking towards him, "Wow, really? You must really like leaving if you do it so much." I follow behind him causing him to stop mid way and turn around looking at me. I forget everything that had happened, all the bad, all the trauma was gone. The only thing I could think about was Five and how he had brought me good memories. I smile a bit but stop because I had promised myself that I would be angry when I'd see him again. He looks at me biting into the sandwich, he turns on his heel and walks the opposite direction of me. "I guess they were right when they said people can't break habits." I chuckle out a bit leaning against the wall as he stops, he doesn't turn around or say anything but he just looks down and starts walking away.

*During the 4th day of trying to stop the Apocalypse*

I blow a puff cloud into the air causing Five to just rub his head pissed off at me. Klaus has been trying to get sober and along with that he wants me to be as well. Klaus currently wasn't in the room so yolo. "Can you not be doing that right now?" Five asks while writing random equations on the walls of his bedroom. I'm laying down swinging my legs off the edge of the bed. "Whatever, maybe you need some. It'll calm you down hopefully." He hops onto the bed causing me to bounce. I sit up standing next to him bouncing on the bed a bit. "That should be a 7." I lean in whispering into his ear and pointing at the equation. I take the chalk out of his and start finishing off the equation he was on, he just stares at me weirdly. I slowly stop putting my hand down and turning towards him. "Oh, sorry." I try handing it to him but he stares at me with a weird look. He looks at the equations then back to me, "Keep going." He clears his throat as I nod, putting my hair behind my ear and finishing up a few more equations. He just sits there watching me completely finish all his work, "There, finished. I'm confused about what to do here." He looks at me taking the chalk out of my hand and looking at the work. "I didn't know you were actually smart." Five says almost as if he was joking but also serious. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I sit down on the bed watching him walk to the dresser and placing the chalk down. He comes next to me laying down.

"I'm sorry I left you by yourself." he whispers lightly looking into my eyes. I shrug looking away, "It's okay things happen, time changes, we all move forward. There's no point in dwelling on the past events. I'm just glad you are here." I saw that his hand was open and his palm was facing up so I slid my hand down placing mine on his. We hesitate at first but interlock our fingers, still holding his hand I roll to my side a bit looking at him. "I missed you." I whisper using my other hand to pet his cheek. I use my index finger, thumb and the side of my hand to rub his cheek. He nuzzles into my hand a bit and I smile, his breath hitches a bit. In one swift motion he pulls me in and kisses me. He pulls away as we stare into each other's eyes only an inch apart from each other. I rub his lip with my thumb leaning in pressing our lips together, I sit up grabbing the blunt from my pocket and a lighter. I light it and bring it up to my lip breathing it in, I blow it out causing Five to look at me all weirdly. "Open." I whisper almost seductively, he smiles a bit, parting his lips. I slowly stick the tip into his mouth, "Suck." I say biting my lip as he does what he's told. He inhales for a few seconds and then blows the smoke in my face, "I love bossing you around." I laugh out causing Five to chuckle deeply. "Whatever, let's go stop the apocalypse together." I kiss his cheek lightly, "Let's do it together just like old times."