Me, Him and the Apocalypse (3)

"WE ARE BOTH 21 YEARS OLD NOW." I shout loudly running around with my arms as Five laughs. "Why's that important?" I walk up to him squeezing his face tightly. "I have zero clue but people used to say it was a giant milestone." He grabs my wrists placing my hands on his shoulders. He places his hands on my waist, we began slow dancing. I know, I know I shouldn't be saying this but I am really glad that I got stuck in the Apocalypse with Five. I just really hope that we can get out soon so that we can live our life's like normal people. I nuzzle my head into his chest as he hums, I can hear his heart rate go higher. I chuckle to myself, he suddenly pulls away. He clears his throat "We should get some sleep." I yawn covering my mouth with my hands. "Okay, I get to be little spoon this time." We both laugh as I grab robin and we lay in bed. We fell asleep and I awoken trying to feel for Five but he wasn't there. "Five!" I shout slowly panicking. I wait a minute and there was no responds so the panic sinks more. Five than spatial jumps into the room confused. I sigh with relief watching as he walks closer to me, "What's wrong?" I look down petting Robin. "I had a nightmare and then you were gone so I got scared. I'm sorry for worrying you." He laughs a bit sitting down on the bed next to me. "I couldn't sleep so I was working on calculations." I nod throwing myself back onto bed feeling slightly embarrassed. "Well, Five Hargreeves when you are finished would you kindly come back to bed and hold me and never let go?" He chuckles nodding yes happily. He leans in to kiss my forehead, I lean in to kiss his cheek but we ended up with our lips connected. Well like Bob Ross said, 'Happy Little Accidents' cause yeah.  We pull away slowly looking at each other unaware on what to do next. "Well, I'll go finish up that last equation and then come back to bed. Then I'll hold you never and not let go." He says flustered and spatial jumping away. My stomach was filled with intense amount of butterflies that it almost made me feel sick. Would it be wrong of me to say that I may be falling in love with this boy?

*Flash Forward* 

Five Hargreeves did it. He made it out of the Apocalypse and is working for the Handler. He made a promise to Dolores so long ago that they together would stop the Apocalypse, who would've guess they'd end up here. Everyday Five wishes that he could have it all back, have her back, he wanted that feeling back. The feeling of being completely and utterly in love that it made you feel alive and without it, you felt incomplete.  He misses her warmth, her soft touch, her laugh, her smile, the way she cared for him without even thinking, he misses the way her eyes sparkled in the evening when she was drawing, the way she would have a small smile when reading a book, the way her hair softly fell upon her face, the look in her eye when she would stare at him, he misses all of her. He wonders if he can find her, would he be able to find her? He wants her back, he wants his bestfriend back, his wife, his everything. He deeply regrets that one moment, the moment that changed everything, the moment were he had messed up so bad he lost his everything. It was a moment were he didn't just lose her but he lost himself. Everyday that goes on she has consumed his every thought. He wasn't living for himself anymore, he was living for her. She had fixed him in every way but he hadn't know he was broken until it was to late. ...