Park Dates

I was in my room reading as my lovely boyfriend runs into the room "Date. Me, you. Park. 30 minutes" and runs off happily. I giggle " I'm not even gonna question it" I get up to get dressed. It was 5:50 pm and I had 10 minutes to spare. I make sure I look good as I start running around to find him. He spatial jumped behind me "Boo" I jump and than start giggling "Where we going?" as I sway looking into his deep beautiful green eyes melting immediately. "You will see. All I got to say is you have been wanting to do this for a long time." he smirks grabbing my hand as we slowly walk outside. The soft cool breeze hits my face as I take a deep breath of the crisp air. Looking up at Five who's beautiful green eyes light up in the pink and blue neon skies (hehe) as he looks into my deep y/e/c eyes. We start walking down the side walk laughing and admiring everything around us ending up at the park. We smile as he remembers I've always wanted to go to the park at night. I look up at him as he was staring at me. I start running towards the swings as he is walking behind me. I sit down as he starts pushing me, he stops and goes to sit down and he starts swinging. We have been swinging and talking for a few minutes so we decided to take a break and go lay down in the grass.  

He puts a blanket down on the grass and we lie on it looking at the sky laughing. We have been here for at least 30 minutes and decided to go actually play on the playground. He pushes me down the slide as I laugh turning around to look at him. I run back up the stairs as he slides down "Slide and I'll catch you" he laughs loudly "We'll see" I go down the slide as he catches me and he pretends to fall down as I am on top of him laughing hardly. An old couple sits down on the bench watching us. "Tag" I get off and start running away. He chases me as I duck under the slide and hide there.  I try not to giggle as he is slowly walking around the slide "Boo" I jump out and tackle him laughing hardly. Standing up as he starts humming our song as we sway  side to side. I look over at the couple who are smiling at us. 

 "Our fingers dancing when they meet. You seem so lonely" He dips me "Are you lonely?"  he pulls me back up "I'll be the only dream you seek. So if you're lonely, no need to show me. If you're lonely come be lonely with me" I hum back as we are swaying. The old couple are whispering and laughing cutely as we are dancing. "Lonely (Are you lonely?) Passion is crashing as we speak, you seem so lonely" he hums as we sway and spin. I put my head on his chest holding him close. He spins me lets go of my hand "You're the ground my feet won't reach. So if you're lonely, Darling you're glowing If you're lonely come be lonely with me" He pulls me back into a hug as we rock side to side. "Underneath the pale moonlight. Dreaming of a circus life, Carousels and ferries heights" 

He spins me letting go again my back turned to him as I turn around to see him on one knee "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" I take a step back crying and breathing heavily "Yes, a million times yes" He stands up and swoops me into a hug as we cry happily. As we are hugging I look at the older couple crying happy tears "I remember that day" the lady whispers putting her head on her husbands shoulder. I let out a happy sob as I grab his face holding it. I start planting kisses "I love you, Five Hargreeves" I hold him tightly. He lifts up my chin staring into my eyes. "I love you too, Y/N Hargreeves" we both laugh happily as the tears fall down like water falls. "Y/N Hargreeves. I could get used to that".