I'll always find you

The ground was cold, the air smelled fresh, the breeze was cooling. I slowly sat up with a pounding headache, my vision was foggy. I clenched my eyes tightly feeling warm tears escape. I heard waves crashing harshly into itself. My left hand would feel the cold water gently touch but then disappear. I take deep breaths counting up to ten, I open my eyes scanning the area around me. I stood up, stumbling towards the body that was only a few feet away. I put them on their side and started shaking them gently. "Five? Hey, wake up." His eyes bolt open as he starts coughing out the salty water. He sits up cupping my face, "Are you okay?" He started checking my body to make sure I was okay. "I'm fine, don't worry." We stare at each other for a moment until someone clears their throats. "Finally you two arrive. Let's go." It was an old friend of ours, they started to walk off ushering for us to follow them. We stand up and start limping along fast enough to keep up. They slowly walked up to a mansion that was on top of a cliff. We were careful not to get to close in fear we might fall off and land into the ice waters below.

The waves crashed loudly, and seagulls flew up ahead making noises. We were given dry clothes, and food. "How'd we get here?" I asked for a warm sip of tea. Our friend just calmly took a bite of their scone and sighed. "You are here because I need you to be. That's the end of all the questions, and that will be the only answer I give you." I just stare at them blankly and then look over at Five. He just stared at me confused but gave a weak smile. "You two alone are very powerful, now imagine how much chaos the two of you together could cause. We can't have that." Our friend said in a cold harsh tone, I raised an eyebrow even more driven into a confused state than ever. "What's that mean?" They gave a devilish grin and just sipped their drink as everything started spinning and I got light headed. I looked over at Five, who was slowly crawling towards me. We stared at each other one last time until our body gave up on fighting the poison we were given. The last thing I felt was his warmth surrounding my body, and the love for him I felt in my heart. The last thing I had seen was his smile that was delicate, and his soft green eyes that only lit up for me. The last thing I heard was the words of how much he loved me, and that everything was going to be okay. ...

(SOOOO, that's where the story was originally going to end BUT I am a sucker for a happy ending soooo. IF you'd like to read the happy ending here it is.)

Love? No sorry, I've never been in love. As long as I could remember I never loved anyone romantically. At this point I don't really believe I'll ever fall in love. I was at work cleaning the counter tops. My sister owned Griddy's dinner, and I've been working here for a long time. The door's bell rings, so I look up watching as a boy around my age slowly walks over sitting down sluggishly. "What would you like sir?" He just waved his hand, "Black coffee." he whispers in a groggily voice rubbing the sides of his head. I place the cup down in front of him and pour him coffee. "Leave the pot." He just says, no one was here anyways so I left the pot next to him. I begin cleaning random things. The boy stated that he would like to pay for the coffee, so I told him how much it would be. He slid a bill across the counter and finally looked up at me. For a moment he felt familiar. Like someone I had known a long time ago. His eyes examined all of my features and then he smiled. Something inside me fluttered, maybe it was just the social anxiety. I gave him his change and he left, he came back a few times by himself, until two weeks later.

I was in the back when my sister told me there was a party of 7 I needed to take care of. I grabbed the towel and threw it over my shoulder, and walked towards the table. I pulled out my pen and notepad, looked at the group with a smile and that's when I saw him. I quickly looked at the others, "What can I get you?" They ordered a lot of things. So I rushed around to get their order as quick as I possibly could. I couldn't get that boy's smile out of my head for some reason, there was something about him that just made me feel something. I placed all the orders on the table and that's when he looked at my wrist. He gently grabbed it and pulled it closer to him. "Hey, what are you doing?" I shout trying to pull my arm away but also not wanting to at the same time. I just shrugged, letting him trace the small tattoo that was on my wrist that had said, 'Five♥' and he looked at it with intensity. He dropped my wrist and then pulled down my shirts sleeve a bit to look at the small '☂' umbrella tattoo on my shoulder. I pull away a little bit, confused. I just stared at him, he looked like a psychopath. "What's it mean?" He asked with a husky, confused voice. "I don't really know what they mean, I kind of randomly got them. Five is my favorite number, I don't really know why the umbrella." I put my finger on the Five slowly tracing it. His breathing hitches, "Y/N?" he whispers out like he was going to cry. I just nod my head, "Yeah, that's me. Do I know you?" I raise an eyebrow at the boy who just runs his fingers through his hair and chuckles. "I supposed you don't."

They boy didn't come back for another 2 days after that. I kept tracing the tattoos wondering what could've made him react weirdly. The door's bell rings softly, I look up to see the boy quickly walking towards me. He sits down and just stares at me, I pour him some black coffee. "So you don't remember me?" He whispers out, breaking the silence. I just shake my head, setting the pot down next to him. He sighs, "I'm sorry, am I supposed to know you?" He shakes his head lightly, he sets his hands on the table and I can see that one wrist has a giant umbrella almost like the one on my shoulder, the other wrist.. It had my name on it with a heart that looked like I had written it there myself. I just stare at it as my brain wonders like crazy trying to figure it all out. I rub my head ignoring it, "So, I never asked your name." The sad boy lifts his head and weakly smiles. "My names Five." I laugh a bit, rubbing my wrist. Okay, now I'm confused about everything that's happening. I walk away to serve some other customers as Five just watches. I would be lying if I said I was calm and totally not weirded out by everything. I walked back over to the counter where Five was. He pulled out money and slowly slid it over. I grabbed it from him, and went to grab the cup right when he did. Our fingers softly touched, it felt awfully familiar. I smile as he just let's go .

We make eye contact with each other for a moment. His cold, dark eyes from before were a calm, inviting look. His eyes twinkled like the stars on a dark night, his eyes held mystery that only the universe itself could know. He turns around walking away and with that my body gets warm. All the memories of us started to flood my mind like a tsunami. Everything started to make sense. "Five!" I shouted and he turned around quickly with a smile and tearful eyes. I ran up towards him jumping into his arms. He hugged me tightly, we put our foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes. My heart was finally full again and I knew what love was. I had been in love for a long time with Five, nothing would ever change that. We laughed looking at each other, slightly confused. "If you are ever lost and scared. Don't worry my dear..." I whispered as Five rubbed my cheek. "For, I will always find you." He whispered in response. That person who was once our friend was right, we were powerful by ourselves but together we are even more powerful. Because nothing could ever keep us apart.

(Dudes, can you believe that this originally started off as a blank screen, and I had no idea what to write. SO I closed my eyes and let my brain and hands do whatever they felt like. And then in 15 minutes I had written this piece of art. I started writing 2:07 AM and stopped at 2:22AM. I honestly didn't even know how much I had written. Anyways goodnight!! I hope you enjoyed this!!)