Sunflower

Klaus and I are sitting in the kitchen laughing. "I'll be back late. Don't wait for me." Five fixes his tux looking into the mirror on the wall. "Where are you going five? You look all fancy." Me and Klaus giggle as five turns to look at us. A pretty girl walks out smiling, me and Klaus look at each other confused. She grabs his arm and plants a kiss on his cheek. "If you must know, I'm going on a date." He smiles at the girl and spins her around while she giggles. I held back the jealousy because I thought that was our thing. He puts her down while she's a giggling mess leaning onto him. She looked at me in an almost judgmental way and then smiled at Klaus. "Heather." she puts her hand out to give a handshake. Klaus shakes her hand and I lean off the counter shaking hers. "Y/N." She looked me up and down then smiled. Klaus looks at me as I give him a 'did this bitch just' look. They stare at each other smiling and they stay like that for a minute as I grab a vodka bottle and throw a piece of crumpled paper at them. "Maybe you guys should stop eye fucking each other and go to that date."

I take a swig of the vodka, handing the bottle to Klaus, "Aren't you too young to be drinking?" Heather says, giving a disgusted look. I lick my bottom lip looking at Five and then back at her "Aren't you too young for five?" Five glares at me "Isn't that like your 50th bottle this week?" "Isn't this your 50th date this week?" I took a swig of the vodka while making eye contact with him. He walks off scoffing with heather. Me and Klaus were talking about how long we think they'll last and all of that fancy relationship stuff. We started talking about heather, we are on our 5th bottle. Five walks in hours later and stares arguing with me, pissed about what I said about him going on multiple dates. I stood up laughing "Rose girls in glass vases, Perfect bodies, perfect faces." I grab the magazine with a model on the front "They all belong in magazines, Those girls the boys are chasing are winning all the games they're playing. They are always in a different league."

 I stare at five as he takes his tie off aggressively, Klaus is laying down on the couch trying not to fall asleep as I continue, "Stretching towards the sky like I don't care, wishing you could see me standing there." He looks confused ], shaking his head as he grabs two glasses. "I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose maybe you'd want me, If I could I'd change myself overnight, I'd turn into something you'd like." I whisper, staring at him taking a sip of tequila, "But, I'm a sunflower, a little funny, If I were a rose maybe you'd pick me." Heather walks in, fluffing her dress interrupting "Sorry I took so long." She smiles and looks at me disgustedly, she grabs him and kisses him and they stay like that as I whisper "But, I know you don't have a clue, that this sunflower is waiting for you." I take a sip walking towards a passed out Klaus, "Waiting for you." They continued kissing. I sat next to Klaus who was drossy and in a tired state. "No thorns in this dimension, Hiding this fear of rejection. This high I've never felt so small." I look at Klaus who looks at me sympathetically. Five and Heather both sit down and stare at me and Klaus. Klaus puts his head on my shoulder going to sleep again.

I play with his hair as five, heather , and I, all start talking, heather keeps asking questions about me which is getting a bit annoying. "Not used to all this attention, Permanently in suspension." Heather is confused and five just nodded, I continue playing with Klaus's hair, he begins to turn. "I wish I didn't care at all. Stretching towards the sky like I don't care. wishing you could see me standing there. But, I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd want me. If I could, I'd change overnight, into something you'd like." I slowly hum calming Klaus, Heather seems like she's going to throw up, "Isn't he way too old for you, number eight?" I stare at her confused and then realize she thinks I like Klaus. I tried holding in my laughs but, no hope I covered Klaus's ears as I let out a loud laugh. I calmed down and began to play with his hair. Heather looks at me pissed, causing Five to death glare at me. "But, I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose maybe you'd pick me but, I know you don't have a clue this sunflower is waiting for you." I continue humming, heather kisses Five, I stare at them as five nods grabbing heathers hand and taking her upstairs. "waiting for you."