High Enough

Klaus Hargreeves is my bestfriend and I don't quiet know how it happened. I used to be friends with Five but then he left for years. Since he came back we've been arguing nonstop. "It's like you don't care about anything anymore." Five shouts in my face loudly. I laugh loudly, "I don't like anyone better than you, it's true. I'd crawl a mile in a desolate place with the snakes, just for you." He rubs his head confused and pulls on his hair angrily. "You are my citadel, you are my wishing well my baby blue." I walk closer to Five, maintaining eye contact with him. "I used to like liquor to get me inspired but you look so beautiful, my new supplier." I put my finger on his chin pulling him closer towards me. He blushes a bit but pushes me away from me, I roll my eyes and begin walking around the room, "I used to like smoking to stop all the thinking but I found a different buzz." I smirk at him, winking, he goes red looking away.

"The world is a curse it'll kill if you let it, I know they got pills that can help you forget it, they bottle it, call it medicine but I don't need drugs." I smile at him slowly walking towards him again. "Cause I'm already high enough." He rolls his eyes at me going to walk off. "You got me, you got me good." I laughed out, making him turn around with his hands in his pocket. "Where's this new confidence coming from?" he asks, pissed off which causes me to laugh at him. "I'm already high enough to not care that I'm telling you how I feel." His face softens a bit as I kick the rug. "I only got eyes for you." I whisper out enough for him to hear me, causing him to be confused. "Do you see anyone other than me? Baby please you're phenomenal, feel like a domino, fall to my knees. I am a malady, you are my galaxy, my sweet relief." He replies back, causing me to get confused. I walk closer to him "Don't try to give me cold water, I don't wanna sober up, all I see are tomorrows. Oh, the stars were made for us." I bite my lip looking at him and then the ground. 

"I like you Five, but you are such an idiot. I can openly stay it but you don't listen." Five walks up to me kissing me roughly. "Whatever." He whispers, spinning me and we laugh. If Five Hargreeves was a drug I would be up off my face and honestly I'm already High Enough.