Me, Him, and the Apocalypse(2)

"Augh, Five this will never work out. We'll never get home, we'll never go back to our family, find our soulmate, get married, get a dog." I facepalm, a little bit to hard hitting my nose and trying not to alert have that I was in pain. He chuckles walking up to me giving me a hug. "We'll get back. You'll find your soulmate and get married, and you'll have so many dogs." I nuzzle my head deeper into his chest silently screaming as I hear his heartbeat. My breathing gets heavy as my stomach gets flooded with butterflies. It's been many, long boring but also exciting months. It's been around 11 months and 14 days since Five and I first met and it's been a wild adventure. "It's nighttime so we should probably just go to sleep now." I push away lightly, I walk over towards our bed. It's winter time and it's really cold, so we've decided to sleep in the same bed could help keep us warm. I lay down in the bed holding the blanket up, "5.4.3.2' I start counting down watching Five just smile shaking his head and running towards the bed. He holds me as we start talking about childhood memories and all those fancy things. I put my hand up and he places his hand next to mine measuring it. I softly play with his fingers as he talks about his siblings and training. He starts rubbing my head playing with my hair and I could hear his heart beating faster causing my stomach to get filled with butterflies. We soon fell asleep, holding each other.

*Two Years  Later*

It's my birthday so Five decided to organize the day for games and a whole lot of fun. I'm actually a few months older than Five, which isn't fun because he calls me 'Old Women' or 'Grandma' like a jackass. Five rolls a 5 and moves his character, Five didn't remove his eyes from me. "I'm glad it was you, who I got stuck in the apocalypse with." He smiles at me, I look up smiling at him. "Me too, I'm glad it was someone amazing like you." I blush looking down as we both reach for the dice. Our fingers almost touch and I smile awkwardly feeling my face get warm. I roll a 4 and look into his green eyes as I slowly move the game piece towards his hand causing our fingers to touch, he picks up my character moving it. He looks away as his breathe hitches, "You win." I throw my hands in the air and roll my head backwards, "YAY!" I shout happily. He chuckles biting his lip while whispering something under his breathe, I couldn't hear it though. He stands up "I'm going to go do something real quick." He speaks out quickly pointing towards the door. "Okay, I'm setting up a new game. Don't take to long." He walks out and I look outside seeing that the sun will be setting really soon. I slowly set up the game as I hear Five shuffling into the room quickly. "I'm setting up Candy Land. I know you said it was childish but you can go fuck yourself because this game is fun." He clears his throat so I loo over at him still shuffling the cards, he straightness his posture. He blushes a bit trying not to panic, I look down laughing a bit because of how cute he was. He takes a step back removing his hands from behind his back. He reveals a stuffed animal dog, Five's eyes light up as a smile plasters across my face and I clap loudly. He sits down next to me handing the dog over. I squeeze the dog, "Looks like I got my soulmate, and a dog who I shall name Robin. Now we just need to get married." I look over at him smirking, he blushes looking away quickly. I laugh jumping into Five's lap kissing his cheek lightly and giving him a big, tight hug. His arms slowly wrap around my body as he nuzzles his head into my neck. "Thank you Five. For everything."

*Flash Forward*

47 year old Five Hargreeves is sitting down in their spot setting up Candy Land. He picks up the item from before staring at it. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Dolores, Happy Birthday to you. It seems I'm finally older than you." He sadly chuckles out setting the item down on the bed. He plays the game with her favourite rolling a 4 and winning. "I win!" He looks around, it was just him. He sighs grabbing the item from before. "I won, Robin." ...