Skater

(AN: This is where they are 15 and Five hasn't left yet)

I'm riding my skateboard on the side walk on the way to my bestfriends house. A lady pulled out in front of my driving quickly I tried to take a right so I'd hit the building wall instead but I ended up running into a boy around my age, we tumble to the ground as the car speeds away. "Oh shit. I'm really sorry." I tell the boy while rubbing my head. "Watch where you are going." he gets angry standing up. I stand up dusting myself off, I look up at him. "Look, I didn't mean to. I was aiming to hit the side of the building but you randomly appeared." I say with an attitude. he dusts himself off looking at me angrily "Whatever." he huffs walking off I grab my skateboard off the floor making sure it was okay. I take off my helmet and slowly start walking to my friends house, I look down at my phone "Shit, 9:50." I slowly pick up the pace knowing I told him I'd be there by ten. I start running passing the boy who I hit, I gentle toss the skate board to the ground jumping onto it. I zoom around the corner passing a few houses, I stop in front of my friends house "9:59 am." I text him walking up to the door 'I'm here human Ouija board' Klaus opens the door "Hey!" I walk in to the house "Where's the old man?" I place my board down under the desk. "He went out. How long you plan on staying for?" I shrug kicking my legs as we walk into the kitchen "My mom kicked me out again. So probably all of today and maybe tomorrow." I smile at him awkwardly "Ooo, how ever will we pull this off?" he laughs tapping his finger tips together a little knowing that we've done it so many times in the past. Walking into the kitchen he sits on the table while I go through the cabinets, I hear someone else walk in but I ignore them. "Hey, Five." I never really met any of his siblings besides Ben and Vanya. "Who's that?" I hear Five sit down.

"That's y/n" I wave without turning around, I grab marshmallows and peanut butter then grabbed the bread. I gather them in my hands turning around "Do you guys think that these would go good together?" I place the stuff on the table as Klaus laughs so I look up at Five. "Oh it's you." Five says pissed off and it takes me a second to realize that it was the boy I ran into. "Oh shit it's you!" I point at him laughing loudly, "Anyways so does this go together because I'm hungry." Klaus laughs shrugging and putting the ingredients together. "So, you two have met?" I shrug shaking my head "Basically some lady almost hit me with her car. I swerved and meant to hit the building but then he appeared and I hit him." Klaus nods grabbing something from his pocket, Five looks at me weirdly "You've never had a peanut butter marshmallow sandwich?" I raise an eyebrow shaking my head. "No why would I?" He looks at me shocked walking towards me, he grabs the material and starts making a sandwich. I sit down as he places the sandwich in front of me "How do I know you didn't poison this?" I smell it as he looks confused "You watched me make it." He says confused and with an attuited so I shrug taking a bite "This is actually really good." I laugh covering my mouth while Klaus lights a blunt blowing the smoke into my face. "Looks like we'll need more then just one sandwich Five" I smile looking at a high Klaus and an annoyed Five.