Skating Rink

They Hargreeves decided to go to the skating rink for their birthdays. As they put on their shoes a person walks up to the couple that was at the table across from them. "Whoa, you're Alyssa right?" the girl laughs out. "Yeah who are you?" Alyssa, who had brown hair blue eyes and dressed like a character from mean girl speaks out. "Ohh, it's me. Y/N." Alyssa looks y/n up and down confused. "I don't know you sorry." Alyssa spits out turning back to the boy in front of her. "I'll just tell Jacob you said Hi then." Alyssa sits up right in her chair gulping deeply. "Don't know who that is either." Y/N raises an eyebrow and laughs and pulls at their phone. "Of course you do. I mean you guys are dating." Y/N pulls up pictures of Alyssa and Jacob showing them to the other boy Alyssa was with. "You must be mistaken, him and I aren't together. I swear." She speaks out but Y/N laughs a bit pointing to the door where a boy walks in. "Want to tell him that?" Jacob walks up to the table with a confused but angry look. "Wow, good job Alyssa." He puts a few items on the table and walks off. "I assume that means he just broke up with you." Jacob starts walking to leave but Alyssa gets up and starts chasing after him. Once the two are out of the building, y/n and the other boy are alone. "Thank you very much, y/n." Y/N nods taking the money out of the boys hand. "No problem Aidan, anytime you need me I'll be here." Y/N leans against the table eyeing the Hargreeves.

"I met them like 10 minutes ago." I laugh out as the Hargreeves just stare at me. "You're lacing the shoes wrong." I point at Fives skates, he groans and throws the laces. "Whoa, seems like the young man is upset." I walk a bit closer laughing, he looks up at me with a stern look. I throw my hands up, "Whoa calm down. I was joking young man." I put the money into my pocket as Five begins the argument. "Stop calling me young man." I raise an eyebrow and laugh a bit, "Whatever tiny child. Aren't you like 12 years old?" Five stands up walking towards me as if he was going to kill me. "Older." I take a step closer as his family stands up trying to defuse the tension. "Oh sorry 15." I throw my hands up like I was going to get arrested. "Hi, y/n." He chuckles with a smile going cross his face. "Hi, fivey." I put my arms around his neck and shoulders, he puts his hands on my torso. "Happy Birthday psychopath." His family looks at us confused so I look over at them. Five sits down so I walked over to stand in front of him. "My names y/n. I'm a long time friend of Fives." I wave shaking everyone's hands. I sit down next to Five who chuckles a bit. "Don't listen to them. Y/N wanted to not give you guys a heart attack because Y/N and I are married." The Hargreeves all get shocked and start asking random questions.

I shush them but not in a rude way. "We've been married for around 30 something years now. We met in the apocalypse." Five and I fill them in about everything that happened. I start to sprinkle his face with kisses causing him to laugh. "Okay stop." he says but I don't and continue. "Why are you so happy?" I pull away starring at him rubbing the back of his head. "Because you finally told your family about us and now I don't have to hide in a closet." the others look at us weirdly. "Long story." we all began laughing and talking about everything.