83. Stay With Me

Author: Hello My amazing!
🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
Okay so here's the thing this isn't the LevYaku special I'm sorry 😞 my story got flagged and I couldn't edit so I started to write it in my phones notes and it got deleted. So.... I'm going to make it the next chapter I apologize.

It was a few weeks since Christmas had passed.
Hinata's mom had called and told him that she had decided to move back to Japan so she wasn't going to sell the house and she was going to have his aunt move in with her.

Hinata wasn't sure if he was happy or not about this. On one hand he'd be able to see his sister. On the other hand he'd have to deal with his mom. She had excepted Kageyama and that he was now in a pack, but she still had an obvious problem with it.

He had also stated to have more night mares,which was starting to make Kageyama worry about him more. They had started up when the school said that Kageyama had to go back to his own classes by request of his teacher.

One night in particular Kageyama had gotten up to go to the bathroom, when he came back Hinata was sitting on the bed holding the bear he had gotten him close to his chest and crying. Kageyama got into bed and pulled Hinata onto his lap.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he gently used his thumb to wipe a tear from Hinata's cheek.

Hinata buried his face into Kageyama's chest.
"I thought you left me." He said.

Kageyama nuzzled the top of his head.
"Geez I only went to the bathroom." He said.

Hinata shook his head.
"No i had a dream that you left me and I was alone."

Kageyama rubbed his back.
"I'm right here I won't leave you,okay?"

He laid Hinata down and and pulled him close to his chest and released calming pheromones. Until he fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning they woke up and got ready for school. When they all got to practice they set up like usual then practiced.

After they headed to their classes. Kageyama walked Hinata to his class.

"Wait." Hinata said and tugged on Kageyama's shirt before he could turn and walk to his class.

"What?" Kageyama asked.

"Stay with me please." Hinata said and Hugged Kageyama. Kageyama hugged him back.

"I have to go to my class you know that." He said.

"Can we go talk to the principals? Maybe they'll have your teacher let you stay with me." Hinata said. 

Kageyama could tell Hinata wasn't going to just let him go so he nodded. The two of them headed to the principals office. When they got there much to their surprise they saw suga sitting in a chair in front of principal Ackerman's office holding an ice pack over his eye.

"What happened?" Hinata asked as he sat down next to him.

Suga sighed.
"I got into a fight with another Omega." He said both Kageyama and Hinata looked at him confused and a bit shocked. "An Omega in our class said they wanted Daichi to be their Alpha and some other things. I hit them and they hit back."

Kageyama and Hinata stared at each other. It was common for omega's to be somewhat possessive especially if they were permanently marked, but they hadn't expected Suga to get into a fight.