188. A Plan In Action

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
             🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
I hope you are all having a good day!!!! Please remember to fasten your seat belts! Please keep your arms and murder victims in the cart at all times!🖤🖤

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
"We should go," Kiyoko said quietly, receiving a nod from Kinoshita. The four of them headed up to the checkout with Kinoshita walking behind Kiyoko and Yachi to help deter the guy from following.
After checking out, they headed out to the parking lot and Kiyoko's car and drove back to the packhouse.

When they arrived back home, they walked into the living room, where they found Suga and Daichi on the couch snuggled under a blanket. Suga peacefully sleeping on Daichi's shoulder, with Daichi sleeping with his head resting on Suga's. Yachi, who was still clearly shaken up by the situation at the store, sat down quietly on the couch. Kiyoko sat next to her and pulled her onto her lap.
Kinoshita and Narita looked down at them.

"We can make dinner if you want," Narita offered, seeing the state Yachi was in.

"You don't mind?" Kiyoko asked. Narita shook his head and pulled Narita by the hand into the kitchen
{ℰℕⅅ ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Kageyama and Hinata were in the backyard with Reki and Langa, still teaching them to skateboard. Hinata had managed to learn how to turn, and Reki was now showing him how to do an ollie. Kageyama was standing against the wall with his arms crossed, trying not to let his jealousy get the better of him. Watching Reki teaching Hinata, even though he was also an Omega, still made him feel a sense of insecurity.

Langa was just watching Reki. Kageyama looked at his fixated gaze, wondering if he too felt a sense of Jealousy over Reki helping Hinata. There was a bit of awkward silence between them. Kageyama watched as Hinata got the skateboard in the air but failed to land correctly and fell, knocking over the water bottles that Reki had placed on the ground for him to practice with.

"DID YOU SEE THAT, TOBIO?!" Hinata shouted as he jumped to his feet, happy that he managed to get the board in the air at all. He went running to Kageyama as Reki picked up his skateboard that Hinata had been using and followed Hinata up to Kageyama and Langa with a smile, feeling quite proud of his new friend.

"I saw you fall," Kageyama said with a smirk and a slight annoyed tone in his voice, receiving a small scowl from Hinata in return. Kageyama rolled his eyes before grabbing Hinata by the shoulders and pulling him against his chest, and wrapping his arms around him. Some of his jealousy somewhat faded away as Hinata melted into his embrace.

Reki propped his board against the wall next to Langa's; then, he stood next to him and grabbed his hand while resting his head on Langa's shoulder.

"We should text Cherry and Joe and ask if Shadow can pick us up in the morning before school," Reki said, remembering it was Sunday. Then he leaned forward, looking at Hinata, who had his face buried in Kageyama's chest.
"I can make you a skateboard so that you can practice," He offered happily.

"You can? Really?!" Hinata asked excitedly as he pushed himself off of Kageyama and looked at Reki.

"Reki makes the best boards; he made mine," Langa boasted about Reki's Skill as Reki laughed a little and waited for Hinata's reply.

Hinata nodded as he became excited over the thought of having his own skateboard.

"I can make you one too," Reki said as he saw the look on Kageyama's face as he continued to look down at his Omega.  Kageyama gave him a nod in response.