86. Anniversary surprise

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
                  🎶Omega Crew !!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!! Happy New Year's Eve and happy birthday to Daichi !! This is a smut chapter so look for the warnings. This is more kinky then my usual so you have been warned.🖤🖤

(Please keep in mind that I do not plan on anyone getting pregnant at the moment.)

"You still haven't told me what we're doing tonight." Suga said as he slid his shirt over his head.

"It's a surprise, all I'll tell you is that you need to pack an over night bag." Daichi said as he finished getting dressed. "I need to go over to Coach Ukai's and Takeda's , I'll be back." He said then left Suga sitting in their bedroom on the bed alone to ponder what this surprise could be.

Suga laid back on the bed holding the angel bear that Daichi had gotten him for Christmas trying to figure out what it could be.

"A hotel room?" He questioned to himself.
"No he wouldn't do that." He continued to think out loud.

He groaned in frustration then sat up.
"Maybe he told Asahi or someone what he has planned." He said then got off the bed.

He headed down to the kitchen where he saw Asahi and Noya sitting at the table. Noya eating a blue popsicle.

"Hello." suga said giving them a a smile and sitting down.

"Hey Suga." Asahi said.
Noya simply nodded his head.

"So it's going to be a nice night tonight isn't it?" Suga said hoping that this would get Asahi to say something about what Daichi had planned.

"Yeah." Asahi said giving Suga a smile.

Suga sighed knowing that it would be impossible to get the gentle giant to tell him anything, that is if he even knew anything.

Before Suga could continue his quest to figure it out Daichi had gotten home and walked into the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

Suga nodded.
"Yeah let me go get my bag."

"Iv have to get mine too. Coach Ukai is letting us use his car." He said then the two of them went upstairs to get their things.

Once they were done they got in the car to leave.

"So where are we going?"  Suga asked again hoping that Daichi would just tell him.

"It's a two hour drive you'll figure it out eventually." He said as he started the car and gave Suga a smile.

Suga pouted at the lack of info but let it go for the time being.

About an hour and a half into the drive Suga started to recognize where they were headed.

"Wait are we got to the place where we went camping with your parents?" Suga asked trying hide the blush across his face.

Daichi smiled a bit then nodded.

About a half hour later they were at the area where they had gone camping with Daichi's parents.

"We have to walk a little more." Daichi said.

Suga nodded knowing now what Daichi had in mind. They walked a bit before stopping in an area that was shrouded by trees and next to a stream. 

"This is the spot, right?" Daichi questioned.

Suga wrapped his arms around Daichi from behind and rested his head against the back of his shoulder .