48. Permanent

Author: Hello my amazing
                🎶Omega  Crew🎶
I hope you are all having a good day!!!
I tried to make this fluffy.🖤🖤

"Will you permanently mark me?" Hinata whispered almost so quietly that Kageyama wasn't sure if he had actually heard him right.

When He didn't get a answer Hinata asked again this  time speaking more clearly.

"Kageyama will you permanently Mark Me?"

Kageyama tightened his arms around Hinata.
"I-I can't." Came a sad and broken reply.

Hinata took a breathe and turned so he was facing Kageyama. 

"Do- do you not want to?" He asked. Kageyama didn't he had ever heard Hinata's voice sound so sad before.

"No I do want to. More then anything I want to." Kageyama said as he raised a hand to wipe a tear threat was falling down Hinata's face. 

Hinata got on to Kageyama's lap witch was a tiny bit difficult because they were in the tub. He put his hands on Kageyamas shoulders and pressed his forehead to his.

"Then why won't you ?" Hinata asked quietly.

Kageyama moved his head so he could look Hinata in the eyes.

"For one your not in heat and two." He glanced at the bandage on Hinata's neck. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You can trigger my heat.... and you won't hurt me so, please?" Hinata said this time he could stop from crying. "I don't want to be marked by Isao. If you permanently Mark me his will fade away."

"Is that the reason you want me to mark you?" Kageyama asked trying to hide the small bit of hurt he had form that thought.

Hinata stared at him confused for a moment.
"I told you before I wanted you to permanently Mark me." He said then he kissed Kageyama.

Kageyama placed his hand on the back of Hinata's head running his fingers though his hair seeping the kiss a little before pulling away.

"I will permanently Mark you, but. We need to to get out of the bath first. Let's wash your hair and we should probably clean that." He said glancing on the bandage on Hinata's neck.  

Hinata nodded.
"Okay." He said and scooped some water into his hands and poured it over his head.

"Let me help." Kageyama said and poured some more water over Hinata's head. His wet hair looked like a wet orange mop.

"Im going to take the bandage off." Kageyama said and reached towards the bandage. Hinata instinctively flinched.

Kageyama felt his heart ache. He had finally gotten Hinata to be okay with him marking him and touching his neck, and now he felt like they were back at square one.

He took a breath and gently pulled a part of the bandage up. The Whole time Hinata was squinting his eyes and trying to stay calm.
Kageyama released some calming pheromones to try and help but since he too was a bit upset it really didn't work that well.

"Stay Still." He said and peeled the bandage off all the way.

He immediately regretted this decision. The mark that Isao had left was red and swollen. There were two pretty large teeth marks that looked like that hadn't even begun to heal and there was still a bit bloody. He felt anger build back up inside him and he looked at it.

He took some water and gently rubbed the area around it getting rid of some of the dried blood. Being careful not to touch the mark it's self.

"I'm going to have to touch it to trigger your heat." He said Hinata could hear the sadness and anger in his voice.