131. Short And Sweet

🖤🖤Hello my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
Okay, so this isn't technically a chapter. This is more like a short story, and it's Kageyama being needy.
I am trying to get the next chapter out, and I am. so sorry it is late!!! This will be short and hopefully cute also or doesn't have to do with the story like I am sorry, forgive me?🖤🖤

~snacks~🍫🥨🍟🍔🍦🍰🍪🍜🍧🍵

Hinata woke up to the sound of Kageyama whimpering in his sleep with his arms wrapped around him so right he could barely breathe. Hinata tried to push himself out of Kageyama's arms, only to have him growl. This made Hinata feel almost a bit afraid. Whatever Kageyama was dreaming about couldn't be good.

He finally managed to get himself out of Kageyama's and rolled him onto his back, then sat on him. Kageyama managed to stay asleep. Hinata put his hands on his shoulders to try and wake him up.  He could feel Kageyama almost shake from under him.

Hinata shook him by the shoulders a bit. Kageyama opened his eyes to see Hinata sitting on top of him. In one fast movement, he pulled Hinata down onto his chest.

"You're okay, " he said, sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

It's okay; you had a bad dream." Hinata said softly. He got off of Kageyama and sat next to him. Kageyama laid his head in Hinata's lap. Hinata gently ran his fingers through Kageyama's hair and felt him relax.

"Want to talk about it?" Hinata asked quietly.

Kageyama nuzzled his head into Hinata's stomach and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"You were gone, " Kageyama said; his voice sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Gone?" Hinata questioned.

"Yeah... You got hurt and..." Kageyama was unable to finish his sentence. Hinata continued to run his fingers through his hair, knowing that seemed to help calm him down.

"I'm okay, " Hinata said, softly not sure what else to say.

He felt Kageyama's arm tighten around his waist.

"I know; this makes me feel better, " Kageyama said and started to fall asleep on Hinata's lap.

"I love you, " Hinata whispered as Kageyama peacefully slept.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
JAX is sorry this is short and not an actual chapter.
▼・ᴥ・▼
She has been having trouble with the next actual chapter woof!

🖤🖤Author: Hello, omega crew!  I'm sorry this isn't an actual chapter. I hope you still liked it! I promise I'll have the next actual chapter up tomorrow.
Please stay safe and say no to crocodiles!!! 🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist