164. Alone Together

🖤🖤Hello my amazing
🎶omega Crew🎶
I hope all of you have remembered your fluff snack and blankets and pillows because this is a pure fluff chapter with nothing but fluff.🖤🖤

❤︎𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙❤︎
Kageyama opened his eyes to see his mom. He looked a around for a moment, realizing that it was time to go. He got up off the bed along with Hinata. His eyes scanned the room for their things, finally landing on the backpack from the zoo and reminding him to look for the stuffed animals they had gotten. He spotted the panther and the lion on the bed and grabbed them. He put them into the backpack.

Hinata grabbed onto Kageyama's hand, and the two of them followed Kageyama's mom out of the room. The three of them were quiet as they headed to the elevator and went down to the main floor, finally making their way out of the hospital and to the parking lot, where they headed to Kageyama's parent's car where his dad and Hinata's mom were waiting.
❤︎𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙❤︎

The car ride home was silent. Hinata, Kageyama, and Hinata's mom were in the back seat. Hinata was sitting in the middle. He rested his head against Kageyama's shoulder, and Kageyama had rested his head against Hinata's. They had fallen asleep to the sound of light music coming from the car's radio and the occasional mumbled conversations between Kageyama's parents and Hinata's mom.

Kageyama's mom had decided it would be best to drop Hinata's mom home first before taking Kageyama and Hinata to the packhouse.

She glanced to the back seat to see her son and Hinata still sound asleep. She reached her hand back and tapped Kageyama on the knee to wake him up. 

Kageyama opened his eyes and looked out the car window to see that they were home. He nudged Hinata to wake him.

Hinata woke up a little confused at first before he realized they were home. Kageyama looked at his parents in the front seat and stretched his arms above his head.

"Thank you, " he said and reached for the door handle.

"Miwa will be here in a few days, and we want you to come over and meet her omega, " His mom replied as Kageyama opened the car door.

"Okay!" Hinata said excitedly to finally getting a chance to meet Kageyama's sister.

Kageyama's parents both let out a small chuckle.

"You two need to get more rest today, " his mom said as Kageyama helped Hinata out of the car.

Kageyama and Hinata walked up to the front door of the house and realized that no one was home, and were still at school. Kageyama came to the conclusion that they didn't have a key. He looked up and remembered that the upstairs entrance was usually unlocked.

"We need to go up the stairs, he said and grabbed Hinata by the hand and led him up the rocky stairs that led to the second floor of the house.  

Kageyama pulled the door to the sliding door that led into the house, and he and Hinata went in. Shutting the door behind them, Hinata grabbed Kageyama but the hand and pulled him towards their bedroom.

Hinata stepped into their room and stood there for a moment taking in the feeling that he had longed for and missed while in the hospital and being surrounded by the comforting smell of his and Kageyama's scents that were perfectly mixed together in the bedroom, causing a feeling of calmness and safety to wash over him.

He let go of Kageyama's hand and walked over to the bed, then flopped down onto it on his stomach.  Kageyama also felt a sense of relief run over him as he made his way to the bed and sat down beside Hinata. He placed his hand on his back and lightly rubbed it in small circular motions.