149. Beta Trial

▼・ᴥ・▼
🖤🖤Hey hey hey, Omega crew, woof! I am doing the intro today because Jax is in weird mood and couldn't think of anything clever.🖤🖤

~snacks~

❤︎ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ❤︎Kageyama had turned on the water to the shower and had taken off his and used it to wipe some of the cream that Hinata put on his face off

❤︎ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ❤︎
Kageyama had turned on the water to the shower and had taken off his and used it to wipe some of the cream that Hinata put on his face off.

He came into their bedroom and saw Hinata sitting on the bed cross legged, holding the bear Kageyama had given him, looking a little sad.

Kageyama sat next to him and bumped him with his shoulder.

"Are you upset that you and Yamaguchi lost, " He asked a bit playfully.

Hinata shook his head and rested his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"No, it's just... We worked really hard on them. Why does sugar have to look so much like salt?"

Kageyama kissed the top of his head.
"Would you feel better if you took a shower with me?"

Hinata looked up at him and smiled a little.

"Will you wash my hair?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, " Kageyama replied quietly and took him by the hand to the shower.

After they got out of the shower, they went to bed. Hinata was laying with his head on Kageyama's chest, falling asleep.

"I replied to that message from that beta; I forgot to tell you I'm sorry, " He said quietly.

"What did he say?" Kageyama asked.

"He wants to meet us tomorrow for lunch, " Hinata replied, his voice sounded groggy.

"You sure you want to meet him?" Kageyama asked softly.

"Mhm, " Hinata replied to tired to speak.

"Okay, "
Kageyama said and kissed his forehead, and they fell asleep.
❤︎ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ❤︎

The Next morning Kageyama woke up to the sound of Hinata seemingly arguing with someone on the phone. There was unusual anger in his tone towards whoever he was talking to.

Kageyama sat up and rested his head on Hinata's shoulder, trying to hear the voice of the person to see if he could tell who it was. He could make out a female's voice, and that was it. 

"Fine, bye, " Hinata grumbled at whoever he had been speaking to and hung up the phone then, somewhat annoyed, tossed his phone back onto the table beside the bed.

"Who was that?" Kageyama asked with a yawn and forced Hinata back down onto the bed next to him.

Hinata buried his head into Kageyama's chest before answering.