77. Cocoa and Cookies

🖤🖤Author: Hello my Amazing
                       🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
I hope you are all having a good da!!
ENNOSHITA IS NOT PREGNANT!!!!!🖤🖤

After Suga put the tree in the middle of the table he took a picture of it.

(Just imagine the tree by itself lol)

Kageyama noticed Hinata falling asked against him and remembered that he hadn't slept good the night before. He stood up with Hinata in his arms.

"We're going to go to bed." He said and started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Night." Suga said.

Everyone else also did the same and headed to bed.

Kageyama and Hinata got Upstairs to their room and Kageyama laid Hinata down onto the bed. Hinata grabbed onto his shirt pulling him down on top of him. He kissed him and Kageyama gave in kissing him back.

"I thought you were tired." He said as he broke the kiss.

"I am, but I wanted to kiss you." Hinata said putting his hands on Kageyama's shoulders.

"Dumbass."  Kageyama mumbled and put his head in the crook on Hinata's neck and stared to nibble on the area around his mark. Hinata let out a tiny moan.

Kageyama smirked against his neck.

"Are you still tired." He asked with a bit of a growl in his voice that made Hinata's skin prickle with goosebumps.

Before Hinata could reply however Kageyama had rolled off of him.

"What's wrong?"  Hinata asked as he laid on his side to face him.

Kageyama put an arm around him Bringing him close to his chest and kissed the top of his head.
"Nothings wrong but I just realized you were releasing scared pheromones." He said quietly.

Hinata tensed up.
"I was?" He asked a bit shocked.

"Yeah." Kageyama said. "You've actually been releasing them since last night."

Hinata was quiet and buried his head into Kageyama's Chest.
"Sorry"He said quietly.

Kageyama didn't say anything he simply ran his fingers through Hinata's hair and let him peacefully fall asleep.

🎶we're gonna do a time skip,a time skip a, a time skip we're gonna do a Time skip, here we go!🎶

The Next day after school practice had been canceled. Everyone head home to the pack house. Suga went upstairs to check on Ennoshita who had Stayed home of course and Tanaka who had stayed with him.