122. A Desperate Alpha

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
           🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
So... I know I played the last chapter really safe, and for that, I apologize. Umm... would you guys want a special purely smut chapter for KiyoYachi? I'd have a bit more freedom to make it spicy and adventurous. Just let me know! 🖤🖤

Kageyama and Hinata had gotten home from the movie with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.
They were in their room getting ready to go to bed.  Hinata was taking his clothes so he could get ready for a shower.

"Did you like the movie?" Kageyama asked as he slipped his shirt off over his head.

"Yeah, " Hinata said, sounding a bit lost like his thoughts were someplace else.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asked as he walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, and started to leave soft kisses on his shoulders leading up to his neck.

Hinata let out a breath

"Nothing, just thinking, " he said and smirked a little. "But, what are you doing?"

"I'm kissing you, dumbass, "  Kageyama said and began to nibble on Hinata's neck, receiving small moans in return.
"What were you thinking about?" he asked in between kissing and nibbling.

Hinata reached his hand up, placing it on Kageyama's head, causing him to stop.

"We didn't get to do anything during my heat and...." Hinata trailed off, but Kageyama got what he was saying. He had also felt deprived of his Omega since his heat had been during the tournament and everything that had happened.

"I want you too, " Kageyama whispered into Hinata's ear, causing the hair on the back of his neck to stand on end.

Hinata turned around, facing Kageyama, and put his hands onto his chest while looking up at him. His face was a bit flushed since he hadn't expected Kageyama to say that.

Kageyama leaned down and kissed Hinata, causing him to gasp. He felt him melt into the kiss as he let his body fall backward onto the bed so that Kageyama was over him. Kageyama bit the bottom of Hinata's lip and slid his tongue in; Hinata moaned into the kiss and tried to take some control, only to give up as Kageyama twisted his fingers through his hair and deepened the kiss.

Kageyama broke the kiss so they could catch their breaths. He licked Hinata's jawline down to his collar bone and began to leave a tiny kisses and bites going to his chest. Hinata sighed and moaned and reached to grab Kageyama's hair. He continued to go down to the rim of his boxers.

He slipped a finger under the band and began to pull them down. Hinata whispered
Kageyama smirked.

"Do you want me?" he asked seductively with a slight growl and rested his other hand on Hinata's stomach; his breathing felt shallow as he answered.

"Yes, " Hinata said with a cry in his voice.

Before Kageyama could continue, there was a knock at the door, catching them both off guard.

"Yeah?" Kageyama yelled out, trying his best to sound composed.

"Suga and Daichi are back, and they want everyone to meet them in the living room." they heard Yamaguchi's voice that was laced with concern.

"Fine, " Kageyama yelled back as he groaned in annoyance.

Hinata laughed a little as he sat up.

"Don't be too mad tomorrow. We'll have the whole house to ourselves while everyone goes to practice. He said, then pressed his forehead to Kageyama's chest and kissed him.