193. A Rut And An Omega

🖤🖤Author: HEY HEY HEY! MY
         🎶AMAZING OMEGA CREW🎶
I hope you are all having a good day!!! Have you seen any crocodiles?? I heard their army is on the move. So stay vigilant, soldiers!🖤🖤

⚠️There is smut in this chapter look for the warning. Please remember there is no teen pregnancy in this book. There will be knotting in this chapter. ⚠️

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

⚠️Warning⚠️

THIS IS THE SECOND HALF TO A SET PAIR PLEASE ADD IT SO THAT YOU HAVE IT ONCE THIS ONE HITS 200 PARTS
Link is also in the comments

https://www.wattpad.com/1143946771-a-set-pair-omegaverse-pt-2-pairs-and-scents

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
As they were in the club room, Hinata caught a strong whiff of Kageyama's scent as he pulled his shirt off over his head. It was strange... Not in the same way it had been before with all of the stress pheromones. It was smokey... Like a campfire in the woods during a summer rain. It was the scent of his rut, and it made Hinata worry. 

"Tobio... Are you feeling okay?... You-"

"I'm fine," Kageyama's reply shook all of Hinata's confidence that he had gathered away as he didn't want to push his alpha over the ledge that he was already standing on.

Kageyama looked down at Hinata, standing beside him. The look he had made him realize the harshness in his tone.

"Sorry," he said quietly and intertwined their fingers and kissed his head before walking out of the club room and going to class.
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Sitting in their class, Kageyama began to feel strange.   His body tingled, and he felt warm. He couldn't focus, and his eyes refused to stay on anything other than Hinata. He could hear the teacher's voice as she gave the lesson for that day, but it all sounded like a jumbled mess of static in his head. Hinata turned his head to look at Kageyama, something he regularly did during class and noticed the look he had on his eyes. It was like he was a lion looking at his prey.

A spark of fear flew through his body as he smelt the same scent he had in the club room... the smell of his Alpha's rut. Both of them realized the situation as they bolted up from their desk, receiving shocked gasp's from their teacher and classmates as Kageyama dragged Hinata out of the class by his hand.

Neither of them spoke as Hinata, a bit fearfully, followed Kageyama out of the school building and towards the gym area. The look in Kageyama's eyes and the tight grip he had on his hand wasn't the same as when he was in a rut caused by Hinata's heat. There was no control over this.

Kageyama suddenly stopped walking as the gym and club room came into view. For a moment, he was able to think clearly as he managed to catch his breath. He looked down at Hinata; there was a gleam of fear in his eyes as he stared back at him.