112. Nightmares

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
                  🎶Omega Crew!🎶
This is an EnnoTana chapter. I hope you enjoy it! I'm kind of having a horrible day at the moment, so I apologize if this seems rushed.🖤🖤

It had been a few weeks since Ennoshita's heat. He had been feeling strange lately like something was wrong. He knew he couldn't be pregnant since he had birth control but decided to take a test anyway just to make himself feel better. He stared at the pregnancy stick in his hand that said Negative and let out a Sigh of relief.  He still felt off though; he couldn't seem to shake the feeling something was wrong. He laid in his and Tanaka's bed wishing that his Alpha was there to cuddle him and make him feel better, but Tanaka had gone with Noya, Asahi, and Suga to the store to get groceries.
He laid in their bed, letting sleep finally take over.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𓆉 Bokuto has Timmy's turtle.

Ennoshita stared at the confused Alpha standing in front of him as he repeated the words more slowly and in shock.

"I'm pregnant... how is this possible..." Tanaka's usual loud and rambunctious tone replaced with a confused and terrified one.

"There's no way you are pregnant; you're an Alpha. You probably miss read the test, " Ennoshita took the test stick out of Tanaka's hand a stared at it in disbelief before falling back sitting on the bed in shock.

Tanaka had only taken the test as a joke since he hadn't felt good. He was an Alpha... A male Alpha at that. There was no possible way He was pregnant.

"Maybe Noya is playing a prank," Ennoshita said, trying to keep a level head about this situation.

The two of them went downstairs, where they found Asahi and Noya both sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Noya... you didn't do anything to this pregnancy stick as a prank... did you?" Tanaka asked as he held up the stick.

"No! But congratulations, bro!" Noya shouted. Then he got up and went over to Tanaka and rubbed his tummy, and cooed jokingly.

"This is serious..." Ennoshita said.

Asahi stood up with a panicked expression.

"Maybe you two should go to the hospital, " he said as he worriedly looked at Tanaka.

Ennoshita nodded. They called Coach Ukai and Takeda and asked them to take them to the hospital. An hour later, they were in a hospital staring at a doctor who had a piece of paper with test results.

"Well, you are indeed pregnant. Even though you are an Alpha... We don't really know what to do. This is the first case we've seen of this, " the doctor said, sounding just as astonished as everyone else.

Then Tanaka did something that made them all worry even more... He fainted.
Ennoshita went into panic mode, and the doctor had to remove him from the room and took him to the waiting room, where he sat with Takeda and Ukai. A few minutes later, the doctor came out and told them that Tanaka was fine and awake. Ennoshita, Ukai, and Takeda went into the room where they saw Tanaka sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.  Ennoshita went and sat next to him, pulling his head onto his shoulder and rubbed his back.

"Where in high school, " Tanaka mumbled.

"We will help you guys as much as possible, and you have an entire pack to help as well," Takeda said, trying to comfort Tanaka.

"That's what you're concerned about?" ukai said, still In disbelief that an Alpha was pregnant.

The doctor came back a few minutes later to tell them that they could go home and gave Tanaka a card of a doctor to see. Once they were back at the pack house, everyone was gathered in the living room. All the Alpha's seemed to be more in shock than the Omega's, who had all joined together to help calm Ennoshita and Tanaka.