70. First Night

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
                     🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I apologize in advance but this chapter will be short. I'm sorry. I'm currently writing this while I'm at the emergency vet with my dog....
I hope you all are having a good day !🖤🖤

Everyone was peacefully asleep in their new rooms. Well everyone except a certain Orange haired Omega. Hinata was tossing and turning in his and Kageyama's bed.

Normally Hinata would be curled up next to Kageyama or laying on top of him. That was what was concerning him Hinata wasn't even trying to do that.

Kageyama sat up making Hinata sit up with him.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly pulling Hinata onto his lap.

Hinata snuggled against him.

"Are you afraid?" Kageyama asked.

"No." Hinata said quietly.

Kageyama was quiet.

"It's just I'm not used to this bed." Hinata said quietly.

Kageyama held him against him more. Nuzzling his head against Hinata's.
And they both eventually fell asleep like that.

The next morning everyone woke to the smell of pancakes. Everyone headed into the kitchen where they saw Suga humming and making pancakes.

Everyone was sitting at the table when Suga brought a large plate over with about 50 pancakes piled on top of each other and another plate with eggs. Daichi sat a bottle of syrup on the table and some butter.

"Do we have any cereal?" Tsuki asked.

Everyone stared at him.

"Do you not like pancakes?" Hinata asked as he shoved a piece of pancake In His mouth.

"Don't eat so fast" Kageyama told him.

Tsuki rolled his eyes.
"No I don't really like them their too sweet. He said

"Sorry we don't have any cereal. I thought after we all get ready we could go to the store before practice and get food that everyone likes." Suga said as he sat down and aimlessly messed with some of the yoke from the egg on his plate.

"Okay." Tsuki said and took a couple of eggs instead.

"Also I thought we could all take turns making dinner. Like alternating." Suga added."

Everyone looked at him some with a more terrified expression then others.

"What if you don't know how to cook?" Tanaka asked.

"I know how" Ennoshita said.

"Suga laughed.
"Don't worry if you don't know how they have those easy meal kit things and we can all chip in and help each other.

After that everyone got finished eating and headed back to their rooms to get ready for the day. Once everyone had gotten dressed they all met back up in the living room.

"Coach Ukai said he'd drive us to the store in his van" Suga said.

A  few minutes later Ukai and Takeda where there.
Everyone got into their van and headed to the store.