177. Amends

🖤🖤Author: WHO HAS THE MOST AMAZING READERS IN THE WORLD???? Me! I do. I have the most amazing readers in the world. My amazing
🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope you all have had a good day and have remembered to not trust crocodiles.🖤🖤

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙
Daichi turned his head to Kageyama and remembered the situation from that morning at practice. For a moment, the two of them stared at each other with full understanding of the feelings each of them had and worry they had over their Omega's.

It was quiet for a second, the sound of the Fountain beside them offering some calm peacefulness to the situation.

"What do I do?" Daichi asked, breaking the silence as he continued to look at Kageyama and hoping he could offer some type of solution for his mistake.

Kageyama put his head down and stared down at the floor. He wasn't sure himself how to make it better. He knew his apology to Hinata earlier still hadn't been enough since he could still sense some tension between them from how he had been acting.

He thought for a moment and tried to find something that would help both him and Daichi make it up to both Suga and Hinata.
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

Suga, Noya, Yamaguchi, and Hinata had all gone to a separate part of the baby store. Suga was trying his best to calm down.

"I knew I should have brought my Taser, " Noya said, attempting to make Suga laugh.

"I could have used it on Daichi, " Suga mumbled, catching everyone by surprise.

Hinata and Yamaguchi looked at each other a little in shock.

"Has Daichi ever done that to you before?" Yamaguchi asked, curious since It was more than rare to see their team captain/ pack leader in such a state of anger. More importantly, it was even rarer to see Suga they're beloved vice Captain, and the one all the younger omega's looked up to in a state of disgust toward his Alpha.

Suga let out a heavy sigh as he picked up a plush polar bear and held it for a moment before turning to the others and nodded.

"once, ironically, in the same mall," he replied, his voice more somber than it had been. Everyone looked at him, hoping he'd share the story.

Suga saw the looks on their faces and couldn't help but to laugh at their curiosity.

"It happened our first year, about two months after being paired together. We came to the mall to buy a birthday present for Daichi's mom. While we were here, I ran into a friend from my JR. High School, who so happened to be an Alpha. Daichi saw us talking and became jealous, "  After Suga had finished the story, everyone looked at him.

Hinata felt sympathetic, understanding that situation all too well. He let out a sigh and walked closer to Suga.

"Hinata?" Suga questioned as he saw the look of worry in his eyes.

"You and Daichi will be okay, right?" Hinata asked quietly.

Suga softened his gaze as he looked down at Hinata and gave him a soft smile.

"We'll be okay as long as he stops this foolishness. Are you going to forgive Kageyama?" Suga asked.

Hinata looked down to his feet.

"How'd you know I was still mad?" he asked.

Suga laughed a little before ruffling Hinata's hair.

"Your scent isn't the same, " he replied.

Before Hinata could reply, they heard Noya yell in Excitement, "Over here!"

They turned to find a Noya little ways down the aisle they had been in, holding a baby blanket set that came with a fuzzy white and yellow baby blanket with yellow satin trim and lightning bolts with clouds all over it. It also came with a stuffed bear holding a lightning rod and a matching pair of baby pajamas.