121. Precious Omega

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
This is A KiyoYachi chapter. There will be smut, so please look for the warnings. I apologize in advance for this. I know it's going to be absolutely horrific >.< this is my first time writing two girls, so please forgive me.🖤🖤

~snacks: 🍔🍔🌮🌮🧁🧁🧃~

About a week had passed since the tournament. Hinata and Kageyama were having a horrible time dealing with the consequences of their actions and not practicing. Suga and Daichi had appreciated the extra chores that they had been doing for them as a part of their punishment, and they were doing a Very good job. They decided to let them have a day off from doing said chores, which leads us to now.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. Kageyama and Hinata had gone to a movie with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Suga and Daichi had gone on a picnic date, Asahi and Noya had gone to Asahi's parent's house to have dinner and visit them, Tanaka and Eennoshita had gone to the mall to buy Tanaka some new shirts because he kept ripping his and Kinoshita and Narita had gone to the aquarium for a date. This led to Kiyoko and Yachi having the entire pack house left to themselves.

Kiyoko had made them ramen for lunch. They ate, then went and snuggled up together on the couch in the living room to watch a movie. After scrolling through various movies, they settled on Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
Yachi had her head resting on Kiyoko's shoulder while Kiyoko had her arm around her, rubbing her shoulder.
The rain outside wasn't letting up, and they could hear the sound of it hitting the house.
Suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder, and the power went out, cutting their movie short.

Yachi jumped a little at the sudden occurrence then relaxed again.

"We can go make some cupcakes, " Kiyoko offered, trying to think of something they could do since now they had no power. Yachi was silent; Kiyoko looked at her and noticed the look on her face seemed like she was lost in a deep thought.

Suddenly Yachi moved and positioned herself to be sitting on Kiyoko's lap with her head in the crook of her neck. This took Kiyoko a little by surprise. She placed one hand on Yachi's lower back and the other on the back of her head and played with her hair.

"Can you permanently mark me?" Kiyoko heard Yachi ask in a small whispered voice that was somewhat shaky from nerves.

"What?" Kiyoko asked, a bit in shock at what she had just heard her normally shy and flustered Omega ask.

"No-Nothing, " Yachi said with a nervous giggle as she tried to get off of Kiyoko's lap.

Kiyoko put her hands on Yachi's waist, stopping her from moving.

"Wait, you... Want me to permanently mark you?" Kiyoko asked, hoping that she had heard Yachi correctly.

Yachi's face turned a deep shade of red as she nodded nervously.

Kiyoko caressed Yachi's cheek softly before Pulling her into a soft and simple kiss.

"Are you sure you're ready for me to do that?  Kiyoko asked as she gently broke the kiss between her and the even more flustered girl sitting on her lap.

Yachi nodded once again before speaking nervously.

"After you graduate... You're not going to be with me at school anymore and... That makes me feel worried and scared.

Kiyoko nodded.

"Okay, she said softly and stood up, holding Yachi, and carried upstairs to their room.

She sat Yachi down onto the bed and sat next to her. Both of them were quiet for a moment. Kiyoko had been thinking about this moment from the very first time she had Temporarily marked Yachi. The fact the Yachi, her Omega and most precious thing in the world to her, wanted her to make her hers forever made her feel beyond happy.