61. A Bad Mom A good Alpha

🖤🖤Author: Hey my amazing wonderful incredible
                                    🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
Has anyone told you your important today? No? Well then let me tell you... YOU ARE IMPORTANT!🖤🖤

Kageyama was on his knees with Hinata's head on his lap.

"Suga!!!" Daichi called out.

Within a second Suga was in the living room. He saw who he automatically assumed to be Hinata's mom and then he smelled the scent of a dropped omega. He looked down and saw Hinata on the ground.

"What did you do?!" He shouted at his mom his voice was laced with worry and anger.

He got down in front of Kageyama. He reached to touch Hinata's face which caused Kageyama to growl.

"Kageyama it's okay let me help him... alright?" Suga spoke softly and calmly.

Kageyama's expression softened.
"Sorry•" He said and allowed Suga to pick Hinata up.

Suga took Hinata to his room.

Kageyama stood up and glared at Hinata's mom.

A few seconds later everyone else was in the living room.

"what happened ?" Asahi asked as he stood next to Daichi.

"that's Hinata's mom she caused Hinata to drop." Daichi said as he glared at his mom. "can the other Omega's go help Suga he's in Hinata's room."

With that the other Omega's went to Hinata's room.

Kageyama started growling at Hinata's mom again.
"This is your fault !" he spat out with venom in his voice.

Tanaka stood next to kageyama and put a hand on his shoulder .

"Dude you need calm down." He said.

Kageyama glared at him. Tanaka stepped away.

"This isn't my fault ! You don't even care about Shōyō you only want an Omega for sex." Hinata's mom said. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Kageyama yelled back.

Tsukishima looked and him and remembered when he had made the mistake of saying that Kageyama didn't care about Hinata.
He grabbed Kageyama by the arm right as he was about to lunge at Hinata's mom.

"King you can't kill his mom!" Tsukishima said while trying to hold Kageyama in place.
"If you really think he doesn't love your son your an idiot." Tsuki said as he glared At Hinata's mom.

Daichi walked over and put his hand on Kageyama's shoulder.
"It's okay calm down." He said in a firm but gentle voice.  Kageyama felt himself somewhat calm down. Daichi could feel him shake a little bit.

"Want to go check on him?" Daichi asked.

"Kageyama hesitantly nodded. Him and Daichi walked back to Hinata's room when to went the saw that Suga had made what appeared to be a nest on the floor with the blankets off the bed, pillows and some of Kageyama's shirts.

Laying in the middle was Hinata Curled up in a ball against Suga while all the other omega's where laying surrounding him.
(Tangerine defense circle)

"Is he okay?" Kageyama asked.quietly it almost sounded like he was on the verge of tears from the amount of worry In his voice.

Suga lifted his head a bit and put a finger to his lips and gently got up. The others followed suit and followed Suga.