49. A Omega And Their Mark

🖤🖤Author: Hello my Amazing
                            Omega Crew!!
How are all of you today?? I hope you are all good !!!🖤🖤

Kageyama stared at the Omega sitting on top of him.

"You do know what that means,right?" He asked.

"Of course I know. I also know you wouldn't use it to hurt me... right?"

Kageyama stared at Hinata for a moment before he sat up and and put his hands on Hinata's waist.

"Dumbass I wouldn't use it to do anything that could hurt you."  He said laid back down pulling Hinata back on top of him.

It was quiet for minute before Hinata sat back up.
"So, is that a yes then?" He asked.

"Yes."

Hinata then threw his hands up in the air.

"Yesss" he shouted triumphantly.

Making Kageyama smile a little at his enthusiasm.

Then Hinata put his hands down on onto Kageyama's chest.

Kageyama saw a look of weird determination in his eyes.

Hinata took a breath, leaned down and put his head in the crook of Kageyama's neck and lightly kissed it leaving a small trail of hickeys. He stopped at Kageyama's scent gland.

"Are you ready to be my alpha?" He said with a slight giggle trying to mimic what Kageyama had said to him earlier when he marked him.

Kageyama put his hand on the back of Hinata's head and tangled his fingers through his hair.

"Just do it." He said trying to not show that he was a bit nervous.

Hinata took a breath and kissed Kageyama's scent gland. Just then it occurred to Kageyama that Hinata had obviously never marked anyone before.

"Wa-wait." He said a little hesitantly.
Hinata stopped but kept his head where it was.

"You do know what to do right?" Hinata could sense the small panic in his voice. He laughed a little.
"Bakayama, of course I know. It's kind of like instincts."

And with that he gently licked Kageyama's scent gland and bit down.

Kageyama flinched a bit.

Hinata sunk his teeth a bit deeper until he heard Kageyama let out a sigh of relief almost like something that had been pent up had been released.

Hinata stayed there until he tasted blood. He felt a weird sense of happiness run through him. He released the bite and moved his head. He sat back up and looked at Kageyama. He had a small drop of blood on the corner of his lip.

Kageyama reached up wiped it away then caressed Hinata's cheek. Then he pulled him down into a kiss. One that felt sweet and passionate sending goosebumps all over both of their bodies.

"I love you." Kageyama whispered as he broke the kiss.
I love you too Hinata said softly as he laid his head onto Kageyama's chest and fell asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat.