93. Lost in the crowd

🖤🖤Author: Hey My Amazing
              🎶Omega Crew🎶
How are all of you?? I hope your all having a good day!!
Here is some snacks please
enjoy.
🌮🌮🍩🍩🧃🧃Tacos,donuts and juice.🖤🖤

Hinata and Kageyama had gotten off of space mountain. Hinata had his arm around his stomach.

"Your not going to be sick are you?" Kageyama asked both teasingly and seriously knowing Hinata didn't have the strongest stomach.

"I think I'll be okay if we sit down for a minute." Hinata said.

Kageyama looked around for a minute before he spotted a bench. He lead Hinata over to it and they sat down.

"What should we do after this?" Hinata asked.

Kageyama shrugged.
"What do you want to do?"

"Can we go on pirates of the Caribbean?" Hinata asked.

Kageyama nodded and the two of them stood up. Kageyama grabbed Hinata's hand a bit worried he'd lose him in a crowd of people and the headed the direction of pirates of the Caribbean.

As they were leaving the Star Wars area they saw Tsukishima standing there Looking worried. They noticed that Yamaguchi wasn't with him.

"Hey." They said in unison as they approached Tsukishima.

Tsuki looked at them. Kageyama noticed his demeanor seemed quite tense.

"Where's yams?" Hinata asked.

"I-I lost him" Tsuki said his voice shaky.

Kageyama and Hinata both looked at each other then back to Tsuki.

"You lost Yamaguchi?!" Hinata said panicked.

Kageyama put his hands on His shoulders trying calm him so he didn't make the situation worse.

"Calm down." He said. "At least he has a temporary mark and it's not like you have an unmarked Omega wondering around."

They saw Tsukishima go pale.

"No.... He needed a new Temporary mark but he wanted me to wait to give him one." Tsuki said.

"What?!" Both Kageyama and Hinata shouted in unison and before Kageyama could stop him Hinata had took off into the crowd in search of his friend.

Kageyama tried to stop him but he was too fast. He turned to Tsukishima both of them now a panicked. They sat on a bench that was behind them.

"Shouldn't we go after them?" Kageyama said thinking out loud.

"It's better to stay where they know to come find us." Tsuki said and buried his head in his hands.

Kageyama silently agreed.

"Why isn't Yamaguchi marked?" He asked almost on impulse before he could stop the question from coming out.

Tsuki lifted his head.

"He wanted me to permanently Mark him during his next heat and asked me not to temporarily mark him until then. I didn't even think about being a problem until now." He said.

~Meanwhile with Hinata~

Hinata took off through the crowd. He called Yamaguchi's name as he rushed past people. Suddenly he felt someone grab him but the arm.

He turned around and saw Yamaguchi's The familiar freckled face looking back at him.

"Hinata?" Yama said a bit confused.