74. Its beginning to look a lot like~

🖤🖤Author: Hellooo Jax Amazing
🎶Omega crew!!! 🎶
I'm her friend/ music editor Tristen! I'm helping her with a project and she said I can do her intro!!! I have zero idea what the story is about but.... I know she appreciates ALL OF YOU !!!🖤🖤

The Next morning Kageyama woke up with low sound of the tv on. He had almost forgotten that Hinata had asked to leave it on.

He sat up and looked over at Hinata. He didn't want to wake him up since he knew he hadn't slept much but knew he needed too.

He lightly shook him. Hinata stirreda bit before he sat up a bit frazzled.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"5:30 we have to get ready for school." Kageyama said.

Hinata stretched his arms above his head. Then got up.

"Okay." He said. He sounded much happier then he had the night before, which made Kageyama feel a bit more at ease.

"I think I'm still allowed to be in your class with you right?" Kageyama asked a little worried that he'd have to leave Hinata.

Hinata nodded and finished getting dressed.

The two of them headed down into the living room where the others were. They all headed to school together.

They got to the gym and set everything up for practice then went on a run. kiyoko and Yachi stayed and talked to Takeda.

"You think everyone would want to go get a Christmas tree after afternoon practice?" Takeda asked.

Both Kiyoko and Yachi looked a little dumbfounded at first.  Takeda laughed a little.

"Today is December first." He said.

"Oh!" Yachi said as she became clearly more excited.
Kiyoko smiled at her.

A few minutes later everyone got back from their jog and continued to practice. After practice every one started to head to class. Suga grabbed Hinata by the arm causing him and Kageyama to stop.

"Suga?" Hinata said as he turned to look at him.

"I was going to take you to meet the counselor." Suga said with a smile.

He saw Hinata's eyes fill with a bit of uncertainty.

"You don't have to talk to her just meet her,okay?" Suga said in a gentle tone reassuring Hinata.

He nodded at suga.
"Kageyama can come too,right?" Hinata asked.

Suga smiled and nodded, and the three of them headed to the main office to meet the counselor. Her office was right in between the principal and the vice principals office.

Suga lightly tapped on the the door and a short lady with short black hair tied up in a bright red bow answered.

"Oh hello Suga." She said giving Suga a welcoming smile.

"Hello Yuki, I came to Introduce Hinata Shōyō too you." Suga said looking over at Hinata who seemed to bee mildly captivated by the bow on top of Yuki's head.

Yuki gave Hinata a smile.
"Hello Hinata." She said cheerfully.

Hinata liked the way she talked. It made him feel a bit calm.

"If you ever need to see me feel free to stop by,okay?" Yuki said and Hinata nodded.

"I'll take them to class now, Thank you." Suga said.