46. Faded Marks And Heart breaks

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing!
                               🎶Omega Crew!🎶
So this chapter is going to be... A lot.
It's going to be angsty and I am so so so sorry in advance.🖤🖤

(I installed a door into the fourth wall and here are some weapons... 🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔫🪓🔪🔫⚰️🪓🔪🔨🪓⚰️🔫⚰️🪓🔪🔨🪓🪓🪓🔪🔪🔨🔨🔨🔫🔫🔫⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️🪓🪓🪓🔪🔪🔪⚰️⚰️⚰️🔫🔫👟👟👟👟👟🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥: trust me your gonna need them)

It was the next morning. Kageyama and Hinata had both woken up earlier then normal. Hinata had decided to sit on Kageyama and toy with him a bit.

Kageyama had his hands on Hinata's waist. Hinata had his hands on Kageyama's shoulders trying to keep him pinned. Kageyama rolled his eyes knowing that they we're going to have to get ready for school soon. He flipped Hinata Over. Now the position was reversed. Kageyama was sitting on Hinata straddling his hips and had his hands pinned above his head.

He leaned and put his face against Hinata's neck where his scent gland was.

"I like the way you smell when your happy." He whispered against Hinata's neck causing goose bumps to pop up all over his body.

"My scent changes ?" Hinata asked. He hadn't known that until then.

"Yeah." Kageyama said quietly as he sat up again. "We need to get ready for school." He said and got off of Hinata completely. Hinata pouted a little bit but got up and got ready anyway.

"Your scarf is losing your scent Hinata said as he put it down and opted to wear the shirt Kageyama had given him instead.

The two headed to school. When they got there they headed to the gym for morning practice. Practice went on as usual. But during it Suga noticed that Hinata's mark was more faded then it had been at camp. In fact it was pretty much not even there.
He pulled him and Kageyama aside.

"Your mark is gone." He said with concern in his voice.

"Can we wait until after school for Kageyama to remark me ? It still makes me somewhat nervous." Hinata said.

"Just please be careful, okay?" He  said obviously worried then he looked at Kageyama. "Keep a closer eye on him." He said then walked away.

Kageyama walked Hinata to his class. They had gotten there a bit early so Kageyama stayed with him. They sat down against the wall. Hinata rested his head against Kageyama's shoulder.

The teacher finally came down the hall and opened the door to the class. Hinata and Kageyama stood up. Kageyama pulled Hinata into a tight hug and made sure to scent him.

"Meet me outside my class before lunch." Kageyama said and let go.
If he knew what events where about to happen he wouldn't have let go.

Hinata was in his class. He hadn't felt bad about not being marked earlier, but now he was starting to feel sad. He wanted Kageyama to remark him. He wanted to feel the connection that came along with being marked.

His teacher had decided to let the class out early before lunch. Hinata went to Kageyama's class hallway and stood against the wall waiting.

Suddenly he smelt a scent that was familiar one that he hated. It made his nose scrunch up. The smell of burnt popcorn. Normally he wouldn't be able to smell other alpha's scents as much as he was able at that moment. But since he wasn't marked their scents seemed stronger. This particular one making him feel nervous... and nauseous. He wanted to hide,but in the hallway their really wasn't a good place to hide.