143. Sweet Revenge

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my magnificent
                  🎶Omega crew!!🎶
This is an Omega crew special!!!
We are going to go get DR. Hon.
Lmao, enjoy the craziness. This is just a fun, light-hearted chapter. There is also some cute kagehina that is important to the plot moments in this.🖤🖤

(this is chaos)

~weapons~ 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🪓🪓🪓🪓🗡🗡🗡🔨🔨🔨🔨⚔️⚔️⚔️🗡🗡🗡🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔧🔧🔧🪚🪚🪚🪚💣💣💣🪛🪛🪛

~snacks ~ 🍒🍒🍌🍌🍌🍇🍇🍇🥞🥞🥞

Suga and Daichi were sitting on the couch with Takeda, talking about the graduation trip that they were planning and a surprise that they had for the rest of the pack. Everyone else had gone to bed; Ukai and Takeda had decided to stay the rest of the night just in case something else were to happen.

Since it was sort of late, none of them were expecting there to be a knock at the door. Daichi and Suga both looked at each other in confusion about the knocking on their door that late.

"Want me to get it?" Coach Ukai asked and began to stand up.

"I'll get it, " Suga Said and got up, having a feeling he knew who it was.

He went to the door and opened it. Sure enough, it was exactly who he had thought it was. Standing there in front of him, holding a large pot, was their Vice-principal and neighbor, Jay.

Suga gave her a smile.

Jay smiled back brightly and held out the large pot that looked freshly clean and shiny.

"We saw Coach Ukai and Takeda's car was parked over here and wanted to bring them the stewpot that we borrowed from them, "

"Thank you. I'll give it to them, " Suga said and took the pot out of Jay's hands.

Jay noticed that Suga Seemed tired and not very enthusiastic. Almost like he had a really long and exhausting day.

"Everything okay?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it's just been a very long day," Suga replied with a hint of tiredness and Irritation in his voice. 

"What happened?" Jay asked, becoming a bit worried.

Suga let out a sigh and began to tell her about How Hinata had to be taken to the hospital and about perpetual heat disorder. He got to the part about Dr. Hon and how he had treated them and Watched Jay's expression change from a concerned and worried to one that seemed quite angry.

"I'll see you are school Monday, " Jay said and turned to head back to the Omega crew packhouse.

Suga cocked his head and raised a brow as he watched her walk away. He had a weird feeling that something bad was about to come from that conversation they had.

He walked back into the living room. He stood in front of Coach Ukai and Takeda and presented them with the stewpot.

"Th-" before he could finish, Takeda happily took the pot from him.

"Wow, they really got this pot clean, " he said, a bit amazed at how shiny the stainless steel was as he looked at his reflection in it.

He sat back down on the couch and placed the pot on the floor.

"You two should go to bed, " coach Ukai said, taking note of the time.

Daichi nodded and stood up. Then took Suga upstairs to their room.