162. Safe And Sound

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
              🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶
How are all of you today??? I hope you are all doing good! Have you prayed to Asahi? Have you made a sacrifice to Timmy? Have you planned world domination???🖤🖤

❣︎ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔭❣︎
They heard Kiko laugh a bit.

"Yes, tomorrow you should be able to go home, but please take it easy for a few days,"  She said, then headed back out.  She came back a moment later with a wheelchair.
"I'll help you,"  she said and took one of Hinata's hands, helping him stand up off the bed.

She helped him sit into the chair, and Kageyama stood next to them as she began to wheel him out of the recovery area and back down the hall to the elevator.
❣︎𝔈𝔫𝔡 ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔭❣︎

The tension was heavy as they stepped into the elevator.  As the doors opened to the hall where the room Hinata had been in before was. Kiko pushed the wheelchair out of the elevator, with Kageyama following close behind.

They made their way to the hospital room, and Kiko opened the door to find Kageyama's parents, Hinata's mom, Daichi and Suga, and Tsuki and Yamaguchi all sitting in chairs around the room. 

"Were back, " Kiko did in a cheerful tone as everyone's worried expressions faded.

Hinata looked at everyone, a bit groggy and confused from the anesthesia. He was trying to figure out why everyone had seemed so worried and why a few of them looked like they had been crying.

Suga and Daichi stood up off the bed where they had been sitting so that Kiko could Help Hinata back into the bed. 

Kiko wheeled the wheelchair to the bed and helped Hinata stand up and sit in the bed. Then she turned to everyone who was still in the room.

"I'll let you all be alone, " she said as she pushed the wheelchair out of the room.
Hinata sat on the bed in silence for a moment as Kageyama sat next to him.

What's wrong?" he asked as his eyes finally focused on Suga.

"They told us you weren't waking up, " Yamaguchi replied from somewhere in the room where Hinata couldn't see him.

Everyone fell silent. Hinata realized at that moment that was why Kageyama's scent seemed off, and why everyone seemed so worried. He looked down, feeling a tad bit guilty that he had caused so much worry for everyone.

Hinata's mom walked closer to the bed and sat a small plastic bag down beside him.

"Kageyama got you some meat buns and some orange gummies, " She said, her voice seeming a bit distant. She backed away from the bed.

There was a knock at the door catching everyone's attention. The door opened, and In came the doctor along with Kiko once again.

"Ah, hello once again, " the doctor said, seemingly in a happier tone than he had earlier. He walked around the room and stood in front of Hinata.
"I need to examine your neck., "  he said and motioned for Hinata to tilt his head so he could get a good look at the incision. 

Hinata titled his head, and the doctor leaned down. He pressed his fingers to the area above Hinata's permanent mark where the stitches from the incision were. Kageyama had to look away, not liking the fact that the doctor was was that close.