175. Mall Excursion

❤︎❤︎Author: HEY MY AMAZING
♫OMEGA CREW♫
ᵗʰˢ ˢ ᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉ ˢᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵉˢᵗ
ᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰˢ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈ (ᵍᵒᵒᵍˢᵒᶜ)
ᵗʰˢ ᵗᵉˢᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʸ ᵗᵐᵐʸ❤︎❤︎
^••^

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𑁍
After practice had ended, everyone waited for Takeda and coach Ukai to leave so they could head to the mall without them knowing to get the things they needed for the baby shower. Kinoshita and Narita decided to head back to the packhouse and meet back up with everyone for dinner.

The rest of the pack headed to the bus stop and made their way to the mall... If only they knew the chaos that was about to take place.
𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𑁍

Once they arrived at the mall, they headed to the food court, where the mall directory was. Standing in a group, Suga positioned himself into the center so that he could better address everyone.

"I have Jobs for all of you, " He said in a happy tone, proud of the idea and plan he had concocted.
"We will all separate into groups and go to the places I have written down in the list for you all to go. Once you get everything on the list, we will all meet back up at the mega baby store at eight and go to the Ramen house for dinner," he said and gave Kageyama a mischievous grin.

"Kageyama and Hinata, and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. You Four will be going to the party supplies store to get invitations and decorations. Suga said while handing Tsuki a piece of paper.

Tsuki took the paper and glanced over at Kageyama, seemingly both of them having the same thought about how much neither of them was going to enjoy this.

Yamaguchi looked over Tsuki's shoulder to glance over the paper so he could look over the list while Hinata tried to peer over also to get a look at what they were supposed to get. Kageyama looped an arm around Hinata and pulled him closer to him, not liking how close he was getting to Tsuki.

Hinata let out a somewhat annoyed sigh, getting a bit irritated with how overprotective Kageyama had been all day. He looked around and noticed that, thankfully, there wasn't many pe at the mall at that time, which meant maybe Kageyama would calm down a little.

Suga looked at everyone else and looked at the other pieces of paper he had made list on.
He flipped through them for a moment before setting his sights on Tanaka and Eennoshita and Kiyoko and Yachi.

"You four are going to go around the different food places and find one that caters, " Suga Said as he handed the paper to Kiyoko. Yachi looked at it, feeling relieved that their task was relatively simple and knowing not too much could go wrong. Tanaka, on the other hand, had hoped they would have been paired up with Noya so they could have some fun while completing their mini-mall adventure.

Suga looked at Asahi and Noya and smiled at them.
"You two are with Daichi and me. We will be going to the baby store to look at gifts, " he said before turning his attention back to the whole group.
"If you are done before eight, then you can do whatever you want until we meet back up, " he said and gave the group the okay to disburst themselves in their given directions.

Kageyama had ahold of Hinata's hand as they walked towards the Party supply store. Insecurity and Some feat had lingered dwelling in him as he tried to remind himself that this wasn't the zoo and Hinata was safe. He had been on such high alert staring at all the strangers as they passed that he hadn't noticed he had a death grip on Hinata's hand and was accidentally crushing it. 

A Set Pair (Omegaverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें