42. Bonding Time

🖤🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
                                 🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day !!!
I found out some good news this morning and I'm really happy!! Next chapter is the Bokuaka special!🖤🖤

Kageyama was drifting in and out of sleep with Hinata asleep on top of him. Hinata's body temperature was normal again. Every now and then Hinata would nuzzle his head against Kageyama's chest and inaudibly mumble something.

Kageyama heard his phone go off so he reached over and grabbed it. He looked and saw the text from Daichi saying he was sending him,hinata,Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to the store to get emergency suppressants. He rolled his eyes and groaned. He didn't want to go with them but he also knew he and Hinata would probably get lost going alone.

He also didn't want to wake Hinata up but he knew he had too.  He rolled them both over so they were laying on their sides and pushed Hinata's hair out of his face.  Hinata woke up a little bit.

"We have to get up. Daichi wants usto go get Suga some suppressants." Kageyama said as he sat up.

Hinata was still laying down.
"but I'm still tired."  he said.

Kageyama didn't get a chance to respond there was a knock at the door they were in.

"Kageyama? Hinata?" It was Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

Kageyama opened the door forgetting he was still only in his boxers.

"We're supposed to go get suppressants for suga." Yamaguchi said nervously.

"Yeah we'll be ready in a minute." Kageyama said.

He shut the door and looked at Hinata who was sliding his shirt over his head. Kageyama also put on his clothes. After they were dressed the met Tsukishima and Yamaguchi in the hall.

"I have the directions it's a twenty minute walk." Tsukishima said.
Kageyama nodded.

The four of them head out of the building. As they followed the GPS on Tsukishima's phone was quiet besides the occasional Voice telling them to turn.
Until Yamaguchi decided to break the silence.

"Have you ever used emergency suppressants?" He asked.

Hinata shook his head no.
"I've only used my prescription ones... I don't know how I feel about the emergency ones."

"What is the real difference between them?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I don't know I think they only last for 2. Hours at a time and you have to take them when a wave of heat starts instead of before." Hinata said.

"Suga was pretty bad off, wasn't he." Yamaguchi said.

Hinata was quiet he could feel Kageyama's hand he was holding somewhat tighten around his.
"Ye-yeah.." he finally said.

Then Yamaguchi said something that he didn't mean seriously.
"If that's what being permanently marked does to your heats I don't know if want to be permanently marked." He laughed at the end.

Tsukishima stopped dead in his tracks forcing Yamaguchi to also stop.  He looked at Tsukishima's face and realized that look on his face was a mix between angry and hurt.

Kageyama and Hinata also stopped walking. Kageyama looked down and Hinata who had visibly become a little bit nervous. Kageyama could only guess the emotions that Tsukishima was feeling. If Hinata had Said that even jokingly it would make him go mad.

"We're going to go on ahead."Kageyama said as he pulled Hinata with him. 

"Tsuk-Tsukki.." Yamaguchi said hesitantly. Tsukishima looked at him in a way he had never looked at him.  Yamaguchi felt a tear subconsciously fall down his cheek. "Tsukki I didn't mean it that way." Yamaguchi said as he tried to put his arms around Tsuki only to have him back away from him.