124. A Bad Alpha Has No Rights

🖤🖤Author: Hello!!! My amazing
           🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
How are all of you today?
I hope you are good!
This chapter might be
bad, I apologize.🖤🖤

~snakck~🍒🍒🍇🍇🍊🍊🧃🧃

Hinata and Kageyama were on the couch watching Tv. Kageyama was lying behind Hinata with his arm around his waist. Both of them had fallen asleep. Hinata's phone started to ring, causing them to wake up.  Hinata reached down to pick up, breaking away from Kageyama's arm. Kageyama sat up when he realized that it was Hinata's mom.

(phone call)

Hinata: Mom?

Hinata's mom: hello shōyō... Your dad wants you to go see him, too, while he's in jail.

Hinata: what?

Hinata's mom: apparently, he wants to apologize to you before they take him to prison.

Hinata: I'll think about it...

Hinata's mom: Okay... I have to go now.

(end phone call)

Hinata was quiet; he wasn't sure what he should do or say. Kageyama put his arm around his waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked softly.

Hinata shrugged.

"I want to ask him why he did what he did. Because of him, I was scared of being paired with an alpha; I was afraid of being marked; my mom hated you at first all because of him."

Kageyama kissed his forehead.

"I think I want to do it... Maybe it will help me not have another nightmare about when I was little if he apologizes." Hinata said.

Kageyama nodded; just then, Suga and Daichi came in with everyone else from practice. 
Suga sat next to them on the couch.

"What's wrong?" he asked, sensing something was wrong.

Hinata explained to him about his mom calling him and him deciding to go see his dad.

"Okay, there is no practice tomorrow because the third years have an Assembly after school, " Suga said.

"You'll need someone to go with you, " Daichi said, not wanting to risk Kageyama and Hinata running into the group of Alpha's that we're targeting Omega's.

"We can go with them, " Eennoshita offered.

"Yeah, I won't let anyone mess with them!" Tanaka said confidently.

Daichi nodded.

"Okay, it's settled then; Tanaka and Eennoshita will go with you after school while the third year's go to the Assembly."

Kageyama and Hinata nodded.

{Time skip to the next day brought to you by my bad time management}

Hinata and Kageyama were in their class.
Hinata was starting to feel anxious.
He raised his hand.

"Yes, Hinata?" His teacher questioned.

"May I use the bathroom?" Hinata asked.
His teacher nodded, and Hinata got up and walked out of the classroom. Kageyama wanted to follow him, but the teacher wouldn't let him.

Hinata walked to the bathroom and put his hands on the sink, and looked in the mirror, and took a breath. He didn't know exactly why he felt this way. His heart was racing, and he felt a bit dizzy, almost like when he had that panic attack from the nightmares he had.