6. Life Lesson

Author: Hi! I really desperately need to find a good freaking intro for this story. I tried reader-Chan but didn't sound right for this I tried readers still doesn't sound right for this.

Sooo I'm thinking abut calling you all the the Alpha•Beta•Omega crew.... let me know what you think. Or if you have a better idea.

I'm also on this weird Kiyoko X Yachi kick because I found some freaking adorable art of them and my heart went Gwah.

Hinata's class got let out early a little before lunch.  He decided to head towards the gym since that's where Kageyama said to meet. As he made his way there he passed one of the vending machines. He stopped walking when he remembered his bet with Kageyama earlier that morning when he raced him to the gym if he won he wanted milk. Then he remembered Kageyama asking for some milk the day before at his house. It clicked in his brain. Kageyama likes milk! 

He reached into his bag and started to pull out his wallet before he stopped.
"Wait... Was I just about to buy him some milk?" He whispered to himself.

He stood there for several more minutes trying to figure why he had such a sudden urge to do that. Then he remembered his heat and the fact he was marked and it made sense.

"Stupid emotional bond." He mumbled as he continued to take some money out of his wallet and bought a carton of milk.

Then he continued walking to the gym. When he got there he sat against the wall bringing his knees to his chest and resting his head on them. He started thinking about earlier in the bathroom. He felt his cheeks start to heat up. He let out a sigh of frustration as he tried to figure out his feelings about everything that happened. He was still embarrassed.

He heard footsteps coming towards him and saw a small girl with blonde hair coming towards him. She also sat against the wall a little bit away from Hinata. 

"Hi! Your the Club manager's omega Yachi, right? " Hinata said In a excited tone.
She turned her head to him and nodded nervously.
"And your Hinata,right?"
"Yup! So are you waiting for Kiyoko?" Hinata asked.
Once again Yachi nervously nodded.
"Y-yeah."

Then they saw Kiyoko walking up to them.
"Hello Yachi." She said as the knelt down in front of her and patted her head.
"Ready to eat lunch?" She asked
Yachi nodded in response.

Kiyoko looked over to Hinata and stared at him for a moment. "Your paired with Kageyama right?"

"Yeah, he should've gotten out of his class by now... right?"
Then Hinata saw the figure if Kageyama walking towards them. He didn't look like he was in a really good mood.

Yachi hid behind Kiyoko's arm.
Kiyoko stayed calm and just gave her a little smile knowing if she tensed up Yachi would only panic more.
(The difference between 3rd years and 1st years everyone.)

Kageyama sat down next to Hinata.
"My teacher wanted me to tell him why I was gone for so long earlier." He said sounding annoyed.

Hinata scooted away a little bit.
"I'm sorry, were you in trouble?" He asked.

"No he just wanted to make sure nothing happened."

Hinata cocked his head a little confused.
"Like what?"

Kageyama leaned his head against the wall clearly aggravated.
"I guess he could tell I had gone into a rut. And worried I did something."

Hinata put  his head down remembering earlier again. He saw the carton of milk he bought sitting next to him.
"Here." He said as he picked it up and tossed it to Kageyama.