102. A New Competition

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
🎶Omega crew.🎶
I hope all of you are
having a good day!🖤🖤

Here is a snack.
🍜🍜🍩🍩🍭🍭🥤🥤

It was a Friday afternoon. It had been about a week Since Kinoshita and Narita had gotten their tattoos. Everyone was at After school practice. Hinata and Kageyama were practicing doing their Quick technique while Everyone else practiced blocking and receives.

Takeda and Ukai came into the gym with Kiyoko carrying some paper work and some large boxes. Everyone walked over too them.

"What's in the boxes?" Daichi asked.

"New uniforms for the upcoming tournament. And the papers are the teams and players we'll be going against." Coach Ukai said.

Daichi had a moment of disbelief. He had forgotten all about them having a tournament with everything that had been going on it had completely escaped his mind.

Hinata heard the word tournament and became an excited ball of energy. Kageyama had to put his arms around him to stop him from bouncing up and down.

"There are some rules and things we need to discuss." Takeda said sounding a bit worried.
"Not all schools have omega programs as you know. This means there might be some troublesome Alpha's there. All schools have been asked to take extra precautions with their Omega's to keep them safe."

"Like what?" Suga asked hearing the uneasy tone in Takeda's voice.

"We are to stay in a group at all Times. Where one goes we all go. If someone regardless of secondary gender is found without their group, they will be asked to sit out during the tournament.and just like when we went to Shiratorizawa we will need to have scent patches." Takeda said.

"IM TAKING MY TASER!" Noya shouted.

Coach Ukai rubbed his temples.

"Speaking of Shiratorizawa they will be the first school you go against." He said.

Everyone seemed excited and nervous. It was going to be fun going against them again now that they had gotten to know Ushijima and Tendou, but they were still a really good and tough team to beat.

"We're also going against Inarizaki High." Takeda added.

They hadn't played against them yet. Kiyoko handed out some papers that had the players and information about their teams and positions out .

A particular player caught Kageyama's eye and made him have a weird uneasy feeling. The feeling got worse when he noticed Hinata also staring at the same player and his picture.
Atsumu Miya the teams setter.

He read that he was an Omega and some of his tensions released but he still got a weird feeling.

After practice they all headed home. It was Ennoshita and Tanaka's turn to cook dinner so the two of them headed into  the kitchen and tried to think of what to make.

Kageyama and Hinata went upstairs to take a bath and get cleaned up after practice. Hinata went into the bathroom and started the bath.

He came back into the room where Kageyama was was laying on the bed watching a video on his phone. Hinata laid next to him and saw it was a video of Inarizaki High.

"That Atsumu guy is pretty good, isn't he." Hinata said not necessarily thinking about the words coming out of his mouth.

He noticed Kageyama's demeanor change almost as if he was fighting the urge to yell at him.