8. Over Heated

Author:  Hi
                 🎶Omega crew!🎶
Welcome back....
so Um listen....
this is a smut chapter....
But before we start I have decided to make knotting a thing in This omega verse. This will be the first time I've used knotting in a omegaverse story so please bare with me. If you are unfamiliar with knotting please look it up I am the worst at explaining it.

Also let me explain why a Alpha going into a rut can be a bad thing because it's important. So some Alpha's can control themselves in a rut and not get all disoriented and somewhat violent... but some alpha's can't control themselves. Especially when it's their first one. This can result in them hurting an omega or accidentally killing them. They also have a Higher chance of Knotting and not knowing until it's too late to pull out. Witch can result in the omega becoming pregnant.

(I'm not the best at writing smut so forgive me?)

                ~🖤🔞Smut warning🔞🖤~

        ~Everything is consensual BTW~

Hinata was sitting on Kageyama's lap still. And Kageyama was was starting to have a harder time organizing his thoughts. All he could hear was Hinata constant begging in his ear.

"Please Kageyama... it hurts... I'm hot.... please do something."

Suddenly however as if what Hinata doing wasn't already causing him to go crazy.  He felt him kiss bite and suck on his neck. Kageyama put his hand on Hinata's hips in an attempt to gain som control in this situation. Hinata moved his head away from Kageyama's neck and looked him in the eyes. And giggled.
"I marked you too."He said as he stared at the hickey he had left. His words were slurred and his eyes looked hazy.
Kageyama realized in that moment that Hinata's normal brain was gone completely and had been replaced with the brain of a extremely horny Omega in heat. There was no getting out of this now.

Hinata's scent and actions had caused Kageyama to go into a rut. He knew what ever he did he had to act fast before his own senses where gone. He stood up with hinata on his lap and carried him to his bedroom.

He threw Hinata on the bed causing him to yelp.
Hinata was panting trying to catch his breath.
"It's. To. Hot." He said between pants and started taking his clothes off. Meanwhile Kageyama was trying to fight off the urge to completely pin Hinata down. He too was getting hot. Granted he was no where as hot as Hinata was but it was enough to make do the same as Him and take off his clothes.

                        ~🖤smut starts here🖤~

Kageyama sat cross cross on the bed Hinata in front of him acting a bit dazed. Kageyama pulled him into his lap without his clothes on he could feel Hinata's body temperature. It felt like he was on fire. He kissed him as he placed a hand under his ass. He could feel how wet Hinata's entrance was from slick. He glided his finger in causing Hinata to moan into the kiss. He continued to finger him to make him not so tight, until he felt him cum.

He broke away from the kiss and put his head into Hinata's neck. 

"Is this what you want, Omega." He growled against His neck causing Hinata to pretty much freeze.

He was still occupied with moaning and panting to give a verbal answer so he simply nodded.

Kageyama lightly bit down on the mark he had gave him. Not enough to remark him just enough to make him release more of his scent. He lifted Hinata a little and positioned him over his cock and slid him down onto it. Making Hinata moan louder then he had before. He moved Him in a bouncing motion until he suddenly couldn't anymore.