101. Trust

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
This is a EnnoTana smut chapter suggested by Dadchi69  this takes place right after the events of the prank. I hope you enjoy!!! Please look for the smut warnings.🖤🖤

(Also this is a top Ennoshita.... if you have something against Omega's topping.... then please don't read... and please don't leave any hate.... I just kind of.... needed something different. Also Tanaka also tops in this.... they switch. There's a good chance you will all hate Me after I'm sorry 🙏)

(Recap)
Tanaka found Ennoshita in their room sitting on the floor doing homework. He sat down next to him looped his arm around his waist and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What homework are you doing?" He asked

Ennoshita leaned his head against Tanaka's shoulder while scooting closer to him.

"Japanese." He said and continued to do his work.

Tanaka sat there quietly waiting for Ennoshita to pick up on the Omega pheromones. Five minutes passed... ten minutes passed... Finally Tanaka grew tired of waiting for a reaction.

"Notice anything different about me?" He asked

Ennoshita lifted his head from his work to look at him.

"You smell different but that's it,why?" He asked m.

Tanaka stared at Ennoshita for a minute.

"Smell different how?" He asked.

"Kind of like another Omega." Ennoshita said and went back to his homework.

"Your not going to ask why I smell like another omega?" Tanaka asked feeling only a bit defeated that Ennoshita hadn't fallen for the prank.

"I'm assuming it's cologne. I know you wouldn't just go off with another Omega like that." He said then put his homework down off his lap and climbed on to Tanaka's lap. "I'd much prefer you to have my scent on you though." He said with a mischievous grin.

Tanaka put his hands on his hips while he looked into his chocolate eyes.

"Want to take a break from your Japanese homework?" He asked wit a smirk.

Ennoshita didn't say anything he just kissed him..
(End Recap)

~🖤🔞S̶m̶u̶t̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶🔞🖤~

(Caution this will be bad I apologize)

Tanaka slid his hand up the back of Ennoshita's back pushing him against him more and deepening the kiss.

He began to pull Ennoshita's shirt off over his head breaking the kiss for only a moment to do so. Ennoshita began to unbutton Tanaka's Pants. Tanaka broke the kiss giving the two of them a chance to catch their breaths.

Ennoshita got off of Tanaka's lap and helped him up by the hand. Tanaka pulled Ennoshita back towards him by the waist. He started kissing him again while they undressed each other eventually ending with a pile of clothes beside them on the floor.  Ennoshita pushed Tanaka down onto the bed and was over him.