7. Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Sorry this is late!! Wattpad wasn't letting me edit anything!

Author: Hello
🎶Omega crew🎶
Hope your all doing good today! Remember to drink water and stay hydrated!
This is going to pretty much be a kinda important chapter... and maybe kind of cute? I desperately need a break from the dark shit I've been reading lately.

Also tell me what you guys want to see in this story. I have some main plot things coming up. I just want to know what you'd like to see. :)

(Recap)
After they were done eating they walked the rest of the way to Hinata's house.

"Can you stay for a little bit?" Hinata asked when they got to his door.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Kageyama said.

"Because of my heat?"

Kageyama nodded.
"Just meet me at the park in the morning."

Hinata nodded and just went inside. He didn't really want to be alone but he understood.

Kageyama made his way home. He decided he wanted to give himself a crash course on Omega'a,heats, ruts, marks and everything else that he didn't get the chance to learn properly.
After he was done looking up everything that he could find he couldn't decide if he regretted his decision or not.
(End Recap)

After Kageyama had left Hinata's house Hinata was sad. He really didn't like being alone in general during his heat. But now that he was marked it made it about a thousand times worse. He wanted Kageyama. He hated this feeling. He hated that it'd only really been a day and half and this was how he felt. He looked at the time and realized that it was 9:30 and he probably needed to take his suppressants soon.

He walked into his room and saw the sweatshirt that Kageyama had given him the night before on the floor. He put his stuff down and picked the sweatshirt up and slipped it on over his head. He really wished that the scent on it wasn't fading. He fell onto his bed and buried his head into the pillow.
And was surrounded by the smell of rain.

~3:00 in the morning~

Hinata woke up covered in sweat. He was so hot that almost thought he was dying for a second until he remembered he was in heat and realized he for got to take his suppressors. He took off all of his clothes to escape the heat and reached for his bag that was on the ground that had his suppressants in it. He grabbed the bottle and took a couple. Then he curled back in to a ball on his bed and waited for them to work. He started to wonder if Kageyama was awake. He couldn't help it and decided to text him.

(Text)
Sent:Hinata
Kageyama? Are you
awake?
••••••••••••••••••••••••

He waited for him to text him back before giving up. He actually didn't even know why he texted him In the first place. He started to feel his suppressants kicking in and eventually fell back to sleep.

Hinata woke up at six to get ready for school. Then he headed to meet Kageyama at the park.
He saw Kageyama standing against a tree waiting for him. Hinata noticed for some reason he was wearing a black scarf witch was weird considering that it was hot out.
He went running up to him.
"Morning Kageyama!" He yelled.

Kageyama pushed himself off of the tree.
"Why'd you text me at three this morning?" He asked.

Hinata laughed a little.
"Sorry about that. I forgot to take my suppressants and a wave of my heat hit me. Why are you wearing that scarf? Isn't it hot?"