28. Pack

🖤🖤Author: Hello !!
                 🎶Omega Crew!🎶
First off THANK YOU FOR 20!
OMG! I Honestly couldn't ask for better readers! Also before we begin... my phone is busted... so there might be a lot of mistakes. I'll try my best to get all of them when I edit but I'm sorry if I don't.🖤🖤

Hinata got up and went to the bathroom to answer the call from his mom. Kageyama way has Hinata's ice cream melted. Hinata finally came back fifteen minutes later clearly upset. He sat back down in front of his ice cream and sadly begs to eat it again.
Kageyama looked at him he was beginning to become concerned. Hinata didn't even say anything.

"Was everything okay?" Kageyama asked when he realized that Hinata had stopped eating his ice cream and was just staring at it.

That one question seemed to be the thing to push Hinata right to the edge of not being able to keep back his tears.
"My mom... she.... she said she wants me to move to the U.S." he said as he began to hyperventilate.

Everyone in the ice cream shop taking notice to the omeg in distress. Kageyama got up and pulled Hinata out of the shop.

"Hinata calm down okay." Kageyama said as he guided him across the street to the park. He sat him down on a bench and stood in front of him. Hinata wrapped his arms around Kageyama's waist and and pressed his head against his stomach. Kageyama rubbed the top of his head and released calming pheromones.

After Hinata calmed down he looked up at Kageyama.
"She and my aunt have decided that they are going to make a all omega pack.... witch means her and my sister are never going to come back. And she wants me to move there." He said.

Kageyama kneeled down on the ground to be eye level with him. Hinata looking In Kageyama's noticed something about them change.

"You can't go." He said a deep growl reverberating in his chest.

Hinata felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge. Too afraid to look away from Kageyama afraid he'd snap.

"Kageyama." Hinata said quietly his voice Somewhat shaky. He didn't want to release rear pheromones worried that someone might come to check and Kageyama could attack them.

"I'm not going to go... I don't want to. Please stop." Hinata said trying to remain calm. He wasn't afraid of Kageyama hurting him. But In the state he was I. Right now and knowing that a alpha that was territorial could be incredibly dangerous.

Kageyama felt something hit his hand and realized that hinata was crying. That seemed to be enough
(Luckily) to snap him out of his current state.

He pulled Hinata of of the bench and on to the ground on top of him.
"I'm sorry." He said as he rubbed Hinata's back.

"Kageyama....where would I live though... my mom wants to well the house here." Hinata said. He sounded scared and unsure.

Kageyama looked at him a bit dumb founded.
"Dumbass... I could ask my-"

"No.... I... I'd feel weird if you did that." Hinata said interpreting him.

"Would you feel better if we talked to the team about it ?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata nodded.
"Um Kageyama..." he said a bit shyly.

"Yeah?"

"You know how I said my doctor gave me a shot to make my heat start."

"Ye-yeah..."

Before Hinata could continue he slumped against Kageyama.

Kageyama could feel Hinata's body temperature get hotter. But he still didn't smell like he was in heat witch was a good thing.