147. Chocolate and Cherries

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing, incredible, gifted, and talented!
🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
I hope all of you are doing good today! I hope you have remembered to eat, drink and make sure no one can find the evidence of your crimes.

This is a smut chapter, and you know the drill; please look for the warnings located in the middle and towards the end of the chapter. In the event of an emergency, please locate the Timmy cat and run, Don't walk to pictures located at
the bottom of your screen.🖤🖤

❤︎𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑❤︎
Daichi happened to look over to them right at that moment and realized what was happening.  He grabbed Asahi by the arm and turned his attention over to his Omega, who was clearly in heat and trying to hide it.

"Go, " Daichi said in a stern voice as Asahi seemed to be in a frozen Statue state.

Asahi took off towards Noya and knelt down near him.

"Do you have your suppressants?" he asked quietly and propped his head onto his lap for support.

"No, it's too early, " Noya said and tried to sit up.

"I'm taking you home." Asahi said, his voice shaky with nervousness.

"No, I'm fine, " Noya said, still struggling to sit up all the way.

Asahi quickly picked him up bridal style and hurried out of the gym.
❤︎𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑❤︎

Takeda passed Asahi as he went running out of the gym with Noya bridal style in his arms. He could smell the faint scent of Heat pheromones.

"Asahi! Wait up; I'll drive you two home, " he shouted.

Asahi stopped and turned to see the worried Takeda coming towards him.

"Just follow me to the car," Takeda said, and Asahi did as he said.

They got to Takeda's car. Asahi sliding to the back seat with Noya and laid him so that his head was in his lap.

"Asahi, help, " Noya Noya pleaded quietly and curled into a fetal position.

Asahi pushed some of his hair out of his face, mixing the blonde bits with the brown. He wasn't sure how else to comfort him while in Takeda's vehicle. After a ten minute drive, Takeda pulled into the driveway of the pack house.

Asahi didn't even say anything to Takeda before getting out of the car with Noya and running up to the front door of the house.

He quickly realized that he had to get the key out of his pocket to unlock the door.
He concluded that he was going to have to set Noya down in order to do so.

"Yuu, can you stand for a minute?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

Noya nodded and managed to get out of Asahi's arms with his help and stood beside him. 

He stood beside Asahi, resting his head against Asahi's shoulder. Asahi could feel the sweat from Noya's soak through his jacket sleeve.

Asahi felt  a sense of urgency rush through, dug around in his pocket, looking for the key, only to find his pockets were empty.