4. A Heated Omega

Author: You see the title and you know this is an omegaverse story soooo.....
wanna take a guess at what happens?

Hinata woke up around 3:30 In the morning. He'd Only been asleep for a couple of hours. He had almost forgotten that He asked Kageyama to stay with him until he realized that he had at some point curled himself into the alpha's arms and had been holding onto his shirt like a security blanket.

He quickly squirmed his way out of Kageyama's arms and sat up. Slightly embarrassed by this.
Kageyama felt the movement and also sat up still half asleep.

"What happened?" He asked tiredly.

Hinata shook his head to clear it. That's when he noticed how hot he was and realized that he still had Kageyama's sweatshirt on.

"Nothing happened got hot and it made me wake up." Hinata said as he took off both the sweat shirt and the t-shirt he had on underneath it.

Kageyama's eyes widened at that sentence . As he immediately began hoping that this didn't mean Hinata had randomly gone into heat. So far his first day of being Hinata's alpha had been a lot and he really didn't want to have to deal with an omega in heat after what happened earlier with him dropping.

"Yo-your heat didn't start did it?"

Hinata heard the panic in Kageyama's voice.
He turned his head around and looked at him.

"No I'd tell you to leave of that was the case so calm down. I got hot because I was still wearing your sweatshirt and.... Your body heat. Plus it's kind of hot in my house in general."

Kageyama sighed a sigh of relief and laid back down.
Hinata laid back down.
Suddenly he felt Kageyama put his arm around him and pull him closer. 
"Are you sure your beat isn't starting?" He gets Kageyama mumble against his neck.

"I'm positive....why?"

"You smell sweeter then before."

Hinata felt a small amount of fear coarse through him at those words. He definitely didn't feel like his heat was starting... But he really couldn't smell his own scent so he couldn't honestly tell for sure  if he smelled sweeter or not.  He made a mental note to take his scent suppressants and to put his heat suppressants in his bag when he got up just in case. Then he fell back asleep.

His alarm went off at 6:00 and the two of them got up to get ready for school.

"I brought some stuff with me last night. Can I get changed in your bathroom?" Kageyama asked.
Hinata nodded and pointed towards the bathroom.

Hinata got dressed and went into the living room where he had his suppressants on one of the side tables. He grabbed the bottle of scent suppressants and took two of the pills out then he grabbed the bottle of heat suppressants and put them in his bag.
Then he went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to take his scent suppressants. When he came back in the living room he saw Kageyama was ready and waiting for him.

"Ready to go?" He asked Kageyama nodded.

When they got to point they could see the school building Hinata turned to Kageyama and said.
"I bet I bet beat you to the gym."

Kageyama looked down at him and smirked.
"There's no way you'd beat me."

"Yes I can. How about if I win you have to buy me meat buns after practice later."

"Okay fine but when I win your going to get me a carton of milk at lunch."

"Deal!" Hinata yelled as he took off.