52. Two Beta's (NarKino Special)

🖤🖤Author: Hi My AMAZING
🎶Beta Crew!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!! Soooo NARITA X KINOSHITA WON?!?!
I- I am a bit shocked! Anyway the next special will me levyaku. And kiyoyachi will be after that. This is a smut chapter so look for the warnings🖤🖤

Kinoshita and Narita were both pretty used to being on the side lines. Not only for volleyball but pretty much everything. Being Beta's meant they always seemed to walk in the shadows of the Alpha's. This was how they ended up bonding.

Narita came to school one day and saw that the gym was still closed. There was a note posted on the door about a special Assembly for Omega's and Alpha's
Narita sighed and sat on the ground. Pretty soon Kinoshita showed up.

"Where is everyone?" He asked.

"A assembly for Alpha's and Omega's." Narita said.

Kinoshita sat next to him.

"What do we do now ?" He asked.

Narita looked at Kinoshita and realized this was the first time in a while they had actually been alone together without the rest of the team.

Narita had liked Kinoshita and developed feelings for him a while back when they had accidentally been left behind at a game.

He debated in his head weather or not to tell him his feelings. It wasn't like it was un common for two Beta's to date each other but normally beta's would seek Alpha's so they'd have a higher chance of having children someday.

Narita took a breath and bit the bullet.
"Kinoshita.... would you-" he didn't finish the sentence. He saw the team heading towards them. He sighed and stood up.

"School is canceled for today Daichi said as he got closer to them .

"Canceled ?" Narita and kinky shorts (Kinoshita) asked in unison.

"Yes  we can't practice either." Daichi said. Hinata and Kageyama In the background both looked a bit upset by that statement.

"Can we go to the park and practice?" Hinata asked excitedly looking at Kageyama.

Kageyama nodded. The two of them said good by and headed to the park.

After they left everyone continued to say what they were going to do and left too. Pretty soon it was once again Narita and Kinoshita.

Kinoshita looked at Narita and smiled.
"Umm so... would you want to work of homework or something?since school is canceled?" He asked nervously.

Narita stared at him a bit thankful he had asked so he wouldn't have too.
"Yeah... I think my house is closer so we can go there." Narita said and the two headed to his house.

"You hungry?" Narita asked as he and Kinoshita walked through his front door.

"No I had breakfast thank you though." Kinoshita said as he look around Narita's living room.

"We can do homework in my room." Narita said and headed to his room with Kinoshita following him.

Kinoshita noticed several mangas on the bedroom floor. He picked on up.
And read the title.
(Haikyu!!)

"What's this?" He asked inquisitively.

"Oh it's volleyball Manga." Narita said as he watched Kinoshita flip through the pages.

Narita watched him. The way his eye lit up as he flipped through the pages made him feel a little bit anxious. He was usually calm and collected but being alone made him feel like he was about to be out in to a game.