115. Confronting Jealousy

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
                      🎶Omega Crew🎶
how are all of you? Let's play a game before we get into the chapter. Let's play a guessing game.🖤🖤

Do you think  Kageyama hates Atsumu because?

A. He's really an Alpha in disguise.

B. Because he is a better setter

C. Because he is a bit insecure and thinks that Hinata Likes him.

Put your answer and see if you were right at the end of the chapter
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

(Previously on a set pair)
They headed to the elevator. They got up to the third floor, which, much to their dismay or well, Kageyama's dismay Inarizaki High the team that had Atsumu that Omega and Setter made Kageyama feel uneasy had the room right next to theirs.

For a moment, Atsumu and Kageyama's eyes met, and he couldn't stop himself from pulling Hinata closer and releasing a Menacing deep growl causing everyone to stop and look at him in concern.
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Hinata wriggled his way out of Kageyama's arms and turned to be facing him.

"St-stop, " he said, snapping Kageyama back to his senses.  He realized he could smell the scent of fear pheromones coming from Hinata, who looked a cross between scared and worried.

"I'm- I'm sorry, " he stuttered as he stumbled backward.

Inarizaki's coach came over to them and looked at coach Ukai.

"Is there going to be a problem between one of our Omega's and one of your Alpha's?" He asked as he noticed that growl was aimed at Atsumu.

"No, " Ukai said as he looked at Kageyama.

Inarizaki's coach nodded and turned back to his team, ushering them into their hotel room.

Kageyama was mad at himself and turned to walk away from everyone. Hinata grabbed him by the shirt to stop him.

"We have to stay together, remember?"  he said.

Suga looked at Kageyama and Hinata and realized they could probably use a moment alone without the team.

"Can They sit out in the hall by the door?" He asked. Ukai gave him a nod.

"You have ten minutes," he said, then he and Takeda took everyone into the room.

Kageyama sat down against the wall, and Hinata sat next to him.  Kageyama put his head in his hands.

"Why did you do that?" Hinata asked and scooted closer to Kageyama.

"I don't know, " Kageyama replied.

"He's an omega, " Hinata said quietly, not wanting to make Kageyama angry.

"He's also a setter, " Kageyama said, and Hinata could hear the anger in his voice. "I don't like the way you watched him when you saw videos of him," he admitted.

"But he's an Omega!" Hinata half-shouted. "I don't understand why you are jealous. You permanently marked me, and I gave you an Omega mark. I belong to you, don't you get that?"

Kageyama lifted his head and looked at Hinata; he saw Hinata's eyes were red from trying not to cry.

"But what if you like the way he plays better and-"