57. A True Pack

🖤🖤Author: HELLO MY AMAZING
                  🎶OMEGA CREW !!🎶
I hope all of you are having a great day!!!!
Thank you for putting up with my heated chats ! Sorry that they weren't actual updates.🖤🖤

(Recap)

After practice Daichi and Suga both looked at each other and pretty much had the same idea.

"Who wants to go see the pack house?" Daichi asked.

"Shouldn't we wait until Asahi and Noya can see it too?" Tanaka asked a bit defensive.

"They can meet us there.Noya probably has taken som suppressants by now."Suga Said and proceeded to text Noya about their plans.

Only a few seconds later did he get a text from Noya's saying
(WE'LL BE THERE !!!)

(End Recap)

"I have an idea." Daichi said.

Everyone looked at him.

"We can all stay at the pack house tonight. We can go get our stuff and meet them in a hour. Sound good?"

Everyone nodded.

Kageyama started to feel a weird amount of anxiety over this. He was okay with going to the pack house for a little bit but he also wanted to be alone with just him and Hinata. 

He looked down at the excited omega beside him and knew there was no way he was going to convince him to not want to stay the night.

They headed to Hinata's house to get some of their things .

"Hey Kageyama." Hinata said  as they walked.

"Hmm?" Kageyama hummed in response l.

"Um I think I'm going to tell my mom tomorrow about the pack house and about... you permanently marking me." Kageyama couldn't help but hear the nervousness in Hinata's voice as he spoke.

"Yeah I should probably tell my parents too. It'll be okay it's not like your mom can separate us." Kageyama said hoping to ease some of Hinata's worries.

Hinata sighed.
"I know but.... My mom sends me money every month for food and stuff... If she cuts me off... what will I do?"

Kageyama stopped walking.
"Hinata....I'll take care of you... so don't worry about that. He said and pulled Hinata into a tight hug.
"Besides packs take care of each other too." He whispered.

He felt Hinata's body relax against his.

"Thank you." Hinata said quietly then wiggled his way out of Kageyama's arms.

They got to Hinata's house and packed some of their things in a duffel bag then headed to the pack house which Daichi had sent them directions too.

When they got there everyone was in the back yard. Hinata and Kageyama put the duffel bag down in the sitting area and headed to where everyone else was.

"I WANT TO JUMP IN THE POOL!!!" They heard Noya yell as they walked out to the backyard.

"Noya wait!!" They heard the worried Asahi shout out as Noya and Tanaka both went bolting towards the pool and jumping in.