116. Heat Of The Moment

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
                    🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
I hope you are all having a fantastic day!!! Wanna play another guessing game?🖤🖤

Do you think they get caught trying to hide Hinata's heat?

A. Yes

B. No

~snacks~ 🍓🍓🍉🍉🌮🌮🍦🍦🧃🧃

Kageyama woke up to the feeling of a very warm body lying beside him and the sound of whimpering. It took his still half-asleep brain a second to realize that Hinata had gone into a full wave of his heat. He sat up, pulling Hinata up with him. He looked around the room and saw that Tsuki and Yamaguchi were also asleep, along with Tanaka and Ennoshita.

"Tobio, " Hinata whined and pulled on Kageyama's shirt. "I'm too hot, " he said, then he started to take his shirt off.

"You can't do that right now?" Kageyama said and made Hinata pull His shirt back down.
"I'm going to get your suppressants, " He said in the calmest voice he had.

He reached down into Hinata's bag that was beside the bed and felt around until he felt the bottle of suppressants. He grabbed it and took two pills out. He helped Hinata take them. Hinata crawled onto his lap; he wrapped his legs around his waist and hid his face in Kageyama's scent gland. This was when Kageyama realized he had messed up. He had remembered to bring Hinata's heat suppressants, but he had forgotten to bring his rut suppressants.

He could feel Hinata's body heat and smell the scent of his heat, and it was beginning to take its toll. He knew he only had to wait for Hinata's Suppressants to kick in, but that was going to take a few minutes. He knew it would be bad if he went into a rut.

He took a breath to calm himself down, then laid himself and Hinata onto the bed. Hinata snuggled himself into Kageyama's chest and held onto his shirt. Kageyama nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair and gently kissed the top of his head. After what had felt like an eternity, Hinata's suppressants kicked in, and his body temperature began to return to a more normal feeling, and his scent began to be less sweet and more fresh. Kageyama had managed to keep himself from going into a rut, but now as he laid there holding a now sleeping Hinata, he began to wonder if it was even possible to hide this from everyone.

He knew if they got caught, Hinata wouldn't be able to play, and he knew how badly that would affect him. He also knew how dangerous letting him play and being around all the other Alpha's could be, especially if he suddenly went into a wave of heat during a match. He started to drift off to sleep with these worries running through his head.

The next morning they were woken up by the sound of Tanaka's voice and Ennoshita telling him to be more quiet. Kageyama decided it would be best if he and Hinata were the last ones to get dressed and ready so that no one would see Hinata take his suppressants.

After everyone else had gotten ready, Kageyama and Hinata took a shower and got dressed. Hinata took his suppressants; then they headed into the common room, where everyone was.

"We will go to the stadium and practice for about an hour, then get breakfast and wait for our match to start," coach Ukai said.

Everyone nodded and followed Ukai and Takeda out of the room and to the elevator. As they left the hotel, Kageyama began to feel anxious. He kept glancing down at Hinata, who had ahold of his hand as tight as he could without it hurting. They passed a few Alpha's that we're also walking towards the stadium, and Kageyama had to keep himself from going into full protection mode.
Hinata could sense Kageyama's nerves and anxiety.