35. The Beta And The Lucky Omega (Yakulev special)

🖤🖤Author: Hi amazing
                         🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope you are all having a good
Day !!! This is a special chapter about Lev and Yaku.... it isn't important to the plot so you can skip reading it if you want!
And thank you so much on 37 k !!! Ahhhh
Like seriously?! I can't thank you
enough!🖤🖤

(Disclaimer: I have never written Lev Or Yaku so this will probably e a disaster and they will probably be Really OOC)

Okay these are the omega program rules for Nekoma
Also Nekoma has them meet who they are going to be paired with a week before school starts.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       (Rules and Guidelines)

(Omega's and Alpha's May choose to not partake in this program, there will be rules that apply to them separately.)

1. Alpha's are to  temporary mark the Omega they are paired with every 30 days. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. We do not condone Permanent bond marks, however if they happen as long as it wasn't by force there won't be anything held against either Student.

2. We expect each Omega to be responsible for their heat and managing them. (However they choose.)
If they choose to manage them by mating with their assigned Alpha all we ask is that you are responsible.

3. In the event that two Alpha's either fight over a Omega or to protect their assigned omega.
Both Alpha's can be held  responsible. Resulting in suspension.

4. If a Alpha abuses the Omega they are paired with they will lose their right to be paired with that Omega. And lose the right to be in the omega program. Depending on the severity they will be
transferred to a different school.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                           Other rules

5. Omega's And Alpha's are required to take part in this program if they want to be in a sports clubs.

6. Beta's are allowed to be paired with a Omega if they both choose so. Since Beta's cannot mark an Omega they will instead be required to be in the same class even if their is a difference in grade.
They will also be required to make sure they get to and from school safely.

7. Students are allowed to switch who they are paired with once. After that they cannot switch unless something calls for it, such as. A student moving or one of the previous rules being broken.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lev was heading out the door to meet the Alpha that his school had Assigned to him. He got to the restaurant that they were supposed to meet and went up to a boy fitting the description. He  had black hair that went a little past his ears and grayish eyes.

"Hi I'm Lev, Are you Takibi?" He asked quite innocently with a smile.

The boy looked him up and down almost as if he were in shock. Then held his hand out for Lev to shake. After Lev let go of the hand shake he noticed the look in the boys eyes. He looked almost annoyed.

"Are you sure your an Omega?" He asked a small growl coming from him. He could smell Lev'e brown sugar scent indicating he was indeed an Omega.

Lev took a step back feeling uncomfortable. 
He gave a nervous laugh.
"Heh yeah, are you sure your an Alpha?"  He asked jokingly hoping to ease some tension.
However that just made it worse.  The alpha let out a pretty nasty growl witch almost made Lev drop to his knees.